By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Finished the third chapter in A Plague Tale Requiem and outside of the FPS issues (which are very much noticeable) it's spectacular, Asobo just don't stop. I could tell you how the OST is chilling or how fluid the game plays or even how ungodly beautiful it is but the real highlight for me is Amicia's VA doing a hell of a job portraying her decent into madness.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 19 October 2022

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Winter Update overview for Infinite drops tomorrow morning at 11 EST

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 18 October 2022

The plot thickens.....

gtotheunit91 said:

The plot thickens.....

You're a workaholic in Xbox news. Wink.

Am I crazy here? Does anyone else have this issue in Grounded where setting up blueprints won't always register? I'm selecting a workshop or campfire, but sometimes all it does is tab over to the next selection of blueprints.

(Playing on console)

Around the Network

Jez also tweeted and deleted a very pixelated image but here is someone's tweet who cleared it a little, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Jez also tweeted and deleted a very pixelated image but here is someone's tweet who cleared it a little, Lol.

Spoiler!

I'm on it.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 19 October 2022

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

If the game was indeed rebooted in 2020, may no longer be a 2023 release. What a shame, Xbox really needs a killer lineup next year after the drought of 2022, but I'm starting to think we will get 5 main games at most, Starfield, Redfall, Forza, Contraband, and Hellblade 2. And there are no guarantees that Hellblade 2 or Contraband will even make 2023, especially given the rumors that Forza and Starfield may be delayed from the first half of the year to the second half. Xbox really needs to fix their release schedule issues asap.

Ryuu96 said:

How exactly would this work? Apple won’t even allow a native Game Pass app on iOS devices lol