By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I would love Crytek, MS would get the engine Crysis me Ryse IPs. I have not seen it myself but someone on Reddit said that Jeff Grubb Is speculating that it’s IOI, Avalanche and Crytek on Twitch.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Halo TV Show Trailer Image.

https://www.resetera.com/goto/post?id=66951271

This is something I'm really excited about. I actually would not mind if they spend few minutes showing us some stuff regarding the TV show at E3. I doubt it tho, because of the potential backlash of showing "non" gaming stuff and how the internet may react...

definitely going to check out the Tunic and Echo Generation demos

It seems to look pretty good(quality isn't the best), at least environments wise.

Damn, quite the news drop... Things are really picking up steam now.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
konnichiwa said:

1  When will crossfire release?  Enjoyed the beta and this time period would be excellent to release that game.

2. Any sites where I can be update about SSD expansion cards because honestly that's my biggest issue of this generation. They are so expensive and reading some comments about how a 2TB expansion SSD could potentially be years off (one that also works on XS) I can honestly be fecking annoyed by it especially when an potential +100 GB Forza/Flight sim/Halo game are releasing soon...

Just use a regular SSD. It only takes like 5-10 minutes to transfer a 100GB game (depending on the type of SSD).

So far got no issues with space. Got one Series X enhanced game on the external so I don't have to redownload it once I buy a certain DLC (The Division 2) but everything else in on the internal SSD.

In my experience it took + 30 minutes to transfer those type of games =p. 

konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

Just use a regular SSD. It only takes like 5-10 minutes to transfer a 100GB game (depending on the type of SSD).

So far got no issues with space. Got one Series X enhanced game on the external so I don't have to redownload it once I buy a certain DLC (The Division 2) but everything else in on the internal SSD.

In my experience it took + 30 minutes to transfer those type of games =p. 

That would be sub 60 MB/s.

You're probably using either a bad cable or (even more likely) a bad SSD enclosure. Many that claim to be USB 3 can barely transfer data above USB 2 speeds.

Ryuu96 said:

XboxEra staff seem to be teasing that everything is on the verge of leaking and if you care about this then you should go dark now.

Just a heads up.

This happens every year lol

Ryuu96 said:

XboxEra staff seem to be teasing that everything is on the verge of leaking and if you care about this then you should go dark now.

Just a heads up.

Don’t mind getting spoiled, just interested to see if the acquisitions are real.

Spoiler!

He might be messing around but Tom Warren is teasing Indiana Jones for E3, with some insiders saying not expect Wolfenstein 3 at the show is it possible that Indy is further along than previously thought?

For all we know the deal could have been made a while back even before the announcement of LucasFilm Games, the deal would not have affected the EA Star Wars exclusivity at all.