By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can't we just get rid of this like/dislike system ?

No seriously ? Don't you think it is getting ridiculous now ??

Even more absurd lol : I know that today if I want to read the most interesting and deep comment, I just have to open those red hidden one and ignore the rest.

Around the Network

I would much more want to have a dislike on the posts within threads and also that we could see who liked or disliked a comment on the thread or articles.

But yes we do know that several time people just give dislike not because the person is wrong or flamming, but because they really don't like being told different than what they think.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

*downvoted

You got downvoted because your comment in that article makes zero sense.

"Nothing is clear to me, we are in a shit load of confusion because of these goddamn console names with ZERO creativity : can I play my old physical games on CD from the XBOX of 2002 on this new series X ??"

Sure you might find the names confusing, weird, lacking creativity. But what on earth does that have to do with Backwards compatibility?

The downvote system can be used by fanboys, but it's regularly used to filter out comments that are downright trolling, spambots, offensive or nonsensical. And yes unpopular opinions get downvoted too. If you say you think the PS4 or Switch is garbage you're going to get downvoted. Democracy at work.

No, I was asking something that it seems no one can really answer being 100% sure. Can I run my fucking original physical CD XBOX Conker from 2005, or will I have to pay an additionnal digital version on my series X if only they make it available.

Around the Network

Anyway...this console is doomed. Even for writing my previous comment it was annoying to be sure to avoid confusion.

BraLoD said:
The funniest part is that with people having subs double, triple and even quadruple the weight of a vote just one golden sub dislike can basically hide any post away, lol.
This thing is a complete mess.

Yeah, wtf is that about

And we bitch about pay to win game mechanics...

Amnesia said:
No, I was asking something that it seems no one can really answer being 100% sure. Can I run my fucking original physical CD XBOX Conker from 2005, or will I have to pay an additionnal digital version on my series X if only they make it available.

If the game is supported you will be able to use your disc. What games will be supported remains to be seen. But as Conker is already supported on XBO the chances of it being supported on XBX seem very high.

Amnesia said:

The name of the console have 0 bearing on you knowing if you'll be able to play from the disc. And even if you can't you won't have to pay the digital version, the way Xbox BC works you get a free digital title that you need the disc inside to work.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BraLoD said:
The funniest part is that with people having subs double, triple and even quadruple the weight of a vote just one golden sub dislike can basically hide any post away, lol.
This thing is a complete mess.

... you have got to be kidding me.  There is no way that can be true.