By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will come out first with next gen price/date?

Who will come out first with next gen price/date?

PS 9 37.50%

X 12 50.00%

Both at the same day, E3 maybe 3 12.50%

Total:24
Cerebralbore101 said:
If both reveal their prices at E3 MS will wait until their conference, and Sony will announce it before that. Sony will give us a lot of info in Feb, and perhaps even announce price. Either way Sony is going first, either during E3 or in Feb.

Since Sony doesn't need to follow e3 schedule, they still could have a ps5 streaming reveal one day or so after microsoft conference.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
0D0 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
If both reveal their prices at E3 MS will wait until their conference, and Sony will announce it before that. Sony will give us a lot of info in Feb, and perhaps even announce price. Either way Sony is going first, either during E3 or in Feb.

Since Sony doesn't need to follow e3 schedule, they still could have a ps5 streaming reveal one day or so after microsoft conference.

They could, but that's not what I'm predicting. It would be better to have several days of news coverage focusing on Sony's price point, before MS announces theirs. 

So, it was Microsoft. =) Congrats to the 7 ones who voted right.

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Mar1217 said:
Both of them won't budge to give the price of their console which will result in them being forced to give it out a day before the official release in a Sega Saturn fashion,lol.

Who would've guessed this would be the most accurate. If it wasn't for those damn leakers, it could've happened!

I never made a comment in this thread but did vote apparently and I had picked PS to reveal first.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Mar1217 said:
Both of them won't budge to give the price of their console which will result in them being forced to give it out a day before the official release in a Sega Saturn fashion,lol.

Who would've guessed this would be the most accurate. If it wasn't for those damn leakers, it could've happened!

Chinese flu also happened. I remember when we were here discussing whether or not MS would release info at E3.

God bless You.