By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will come out first with next gen price/date?

 

Who will come out first with next gen price/date?

PS 9 37.50%
 
X 12 50.00%
 
Both at the same day, E3 maybe 3 12.50%
 
Total:24
Barkley said:
0D0 said:
With Sony skipping e3. Now what?

I still think MS will announce first, but it's probably not going to be the same day anymore. Sony will have a PS5 reveal event soon, but probably won't give the price (maybe they'll give date though?)

MS will reveal price/date at e3.

Sony will have another event after e3 that reveals price.

That's my current guess anyway. There's always the chance that Sony still have a presentation at the same time as E3 like Nintendo without actually attending, but I don't think they will tbh.

If Microsoft was scheduled to reveal price and date during e3, now that the word is out that Sony is skipping, I bet that Microsoft is now discussing what to do.

It doesn't change your guessing tho, but I think things are much more complicated now.



God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


Around the Network

If both reveal their prices at E3 MS will wait until their conference, and Sony will announce it before that. Sony will give us a lot of info in Feb, and perhaps even announce price. Either way Sony is going first, either during E3 or in Feb.



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

Cerebralbore101 said:
If both reveal their prices at E3 MS will wait until their conference, and Sony will announce it before that. Sony will give us a lot of info in Feb, and perhaps even announce price. Either way Sony is going first, either during E3 or in Feb.

Since Sony doesn't need to follow e3 schedule, they still could have a ps5 streaming reveal one day or so after microsoft conference.



God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


0D0 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
If both reveal their prices at E3 MS will wait until their conference, and Sony will announce it before that. Sony will give us a lot of info in Feb, and perhaps even announce price. Either way Sony is going first, either during E3 or in Feb.

Since Sony doesn't need to follow e3 schedule, they still could have a ps5 streaming reveal one day or so after microsoft conference.

They could, but that's not what I'm predicting. It would be better to have several days of news coverage focusing on Sony's price point, before MS announces theirs. 



The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

 

So, it was Microsoft. =) Congrats to the 7 ones who voted right.



God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Both of them won't budge to give the price of their console which will result in them being forced to give it out a day before the official release in a Sega Saturn fashion,lol.

Who would've guessed this would be the most accurate. If it wasn't for those damn leakers, it could've happened!



I never made a comment in this thread but did vote apparently and I had picked PS to reveal first.



Shaunodon said:
Mar1217 said:
Both of them won't budge to give the price of their console which will result in them being forced to give it out a day before the official release in a Sega Saturn fashion,lol.

Who would've guessed this would be the most accurate. If it wasn't for those damn leakers, it could've happened!

Chinese flu also happened. I remember when we were here discussing whether or not MS would release info at E3.



God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?