By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What games do you think are possible on the wii fit besides ski/snowboard?

Honestly, the only games I can think of are skate boarding, ice skating and roller blading which is pretty much like skiing and snowboarding.  Maybe a dance title but I doubt the balance board can be jumped up and down upon, it'd prolly break.  I know they have a boxing game on the wii fit so maybe another boxing game?  or using the boxing mechanics, a shoot'm up game like they have in the aracades where you have to duck or go to the side to avoid bullets.

Ideas?

Around the Network

Well, we already know about a boxing, a skiing, and a cheer leading game that support Wii Fit. I guess fighters, platformers, rpgs, fps, arcade shooter, mini-game collections, sports, music, and action games would all work well with the balance board. Pretty much every game could use the balance board in someway that improves the experience.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Well, I honestly don't see how using the balance board for an rpg would work. I mean using the balance board to move the character around and using the wii mote and nunchuck to attack seems like a lotta work. I mean, you'd have to stand for hours to play the game. It'd be very tiring.

Don't they have over 40 games that come with it.  That should give a good start.

Surfing, and skate boarding.

Around the Network
chamelean75 said:
Well, I honestly don't see how using the balance board for an rpg would work. I mean using the balance board to move the character around and using the wii mote and nunchuck to attack seems like a lotta work. I mean, you'd have to stand for hours to play the game. It'd be very tiring.

okay i mean separate stand alone games like We Ski.

A more in depth fighting/boxing game for sure, I think its a great idea since I love Wii Sports boxing.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Id like for them to make a racing game similar to Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam using the Balance board. That would be neat.

Racing games where the balance board is your gas/brake.

Hockey where the board controls skating and wiimote is the hockey stick

Baseball - reads your batter stance

Silver Surfer the Movie game

Fencing/sword fighting (Wiimote is the sword)

RRR3 may use it optionally in some games

But the real fun is creating all new types of games with it. But nothing comes to mind but I'm sure we'll see some creative Wiiware games using it.

STRAFING!!! finally done right.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.