By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (UPDATE)Resident Evil 3 remake leaked Cover, New Jil Faces. Edit: Added Resident Evil Resistance Cover & Close up view of Jill Valentine

Tagged games:

I think Jill looks great. Re2 was amazing and so much fun, I hope this one is as good if not better. I feel really hyped, maybe we'll get a trailer at the Game Awards

Around the Network

Holy damn, Jill looks amazing.

Jesus christ, Carlos looks like a mess and Nemesis looks like he just had a stroke in the second pic. I hope that's not the final design. At least REmake 2 kept things looking decent.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Must be fake. Nemesis looks bad.

Do not like Jill's face. But still need to see in motion. Leon and Claire in Remake2 looked hot.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

RE 7, RE 2 remake, and now RE 3 remake....wish I could still enjoy the tension of horror games. These all look fantastic.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

shikamaru317 said:
Hiku said:
Assuming it does come out next year, that seems like a pretty fast development cycle, considering REmake 2 came out not even a year ago.
Makes me wonder if they really started this one after RE2, or if they were working on RE3 already simultaneously. This seems more like a dev cycle you'd expect on PS1.

Rumor is that it was in development since shortly before Res 2 Remake released. Supposedly Capcom themselves aren't making this one, they contracted it out to a 3rd party studio. It will make use of Res 2 Remakes engine and reuse some Res 2 Remake assets to help speed up development as well. 

According to one of the Resetera mods with insider info, he clarified today that it is being developed in-house for two years and a half already, just not by the same RE2 team. The same engine as RE7 and RE2 remake as expected, too.

Wonder where er will see first Trailer, TGA???

I loved the original so I want to see this remake, and I hope they make the full remake of RE1.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Probably going to release Resistance/RE3 at a similar time to avoid backlash.

It's what Blizzard should have done with Diablo Immortal. People wouldn't have been so upset if they announced Diablo 4 at the same time.