Phoenix Point 10 1.13%

SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions 28 3.17%

Skellboy 3 0.34%

Star Ocean: First Departure R 117 13.25%

Terminator: Resistance 41 4.64%

Wattam 21 2.38%

Nothing This Month 550 62.29%

Total:883

Nothing for december, really. Better wait for the winter sales or just save for next year, I still have too many unplayed or unfinished games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I'm finally part of the rabid "Nothing This Month" crowd. No shade at any of these games, but I think this is my first nothing month.

YOU WILL SERVE THE BRIGHT LORD!

The physical release of New Super Lucky's Tale got delayed into December, so that's it.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Nothing this month :(

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Yeah, unfortunately not a very interesting month. It seems a bit of a missed opportunity for all the big companies to drop a massive game in the leadup to Christmas.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Nothing at all!

Signature goes here!

No planned purchases until Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Nothing to see here, move along

Boring month. Will use it to work on my Switch backlog, now that I bought a Switch on a Black Friday sale.

Phoenix Point going to be great just over a week now.

Chazore said:

Terminator Resistance for me. It's been a great game so far, like Fallout meets Terminator, and it really feels like a love letter from the devs, despite them also being behind that Rambo game some years back.

Looking forward to seeing what else they'll do in the future.

I would have added Phoenix Point and Mechwarrior 5, but those two went EGS exclusive, so I was left with Terminator (and tbh, I'm not buying either of those when they eventually reach Steam).

That sounds interesting, I'll have to look into that game then