By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll: Which new Game from 2019 has the best Characters for you?

Which new Game from 2019 has the best Characters?

Death Stranding 2 6.90%

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 0 0%

Legend of Heroes 3 1 3.45%

Control 0 0%

Devil May Cry 5 2 6.90%

Shenmue 3 2 6.90%

A Plague Tale: Innocence 3 10.34%

Borderlands 3 0 0%

Days Gone 0 0%

a other new game 19 65.52%

Total:29

Many games have appeared in 2019. I would like to know Which new Game from 2019 has the best Characters for you?

For me it's Death Stranding. The characters are all interesting, their story very exciting. They grown to my heart - and makes me emotional. The staging of the characters is strong. My favorite character is Sam, but Cliff and one Women is impressive too. overall, i like all : D Legend of Heroes 3 has good characters too, but not a chance for the first place for me.

And for you ? :) I'm curious and wish you a great weekend! PS: Remasters / Ports / Remake's are not included in this poll.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 22 November 2019

Around the Network

Which sponsored site are you copying this from?

Edit no fucking way, are you from perth?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Which sponsored site are you copying this from?

Edit no fucking way, are you from perth?

Yesterday I talked to friends about games for a couple of hours. And then came the idea :) Characters are very important to me - in every game, anime or series :) Thats why the question.

edit. Only 10 Games are possible in the poll *-*

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 22 November 2019

Im gonna go ahead and count monsters as "characters" so its Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
If not then I guess its between DeathStranding/DMC5 for me. Bloodstained and Astral Chain coming close.

I choose Gooigi.

Around the Network

For me that would be Fire Emblem: Three Houses this year. My avatar should tell you that.

Captain Price from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

That wpuld be Sylvain from Fire Emblem. He has the most enoyable support convos in the game for me.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

2019 Switch game, so it applies. Sylvando from Dragon Quest XI, I love him.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Dante alone makes me vote for DMCV... that guy is just fucking great.

Also nice to see Cold Steel 3 get some recognition, althogh sadly i havent played the 3rd one yet.