Forums - Sony Discussion - Get ya wallets ready! PSN Black Friday starts rolling out to tomorrow. Full list of discounts!

Immersiveunreality said:
PSN prices can be an expensive joke at times,some of those games are now with the pricecut still higher priced than those same games in retail shops without a pricecut.

I never hear anyone say that about a PSN sale price. I have mostly digital from PSN and have got them all at a steal. Nintendo sale prices are normally the joke. (I love Nintendo btw). I feel like they need to reevaluate what a true sale is in comparison to their rivals Sony and MS.

PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
Immersiveunreality said:
PSN prices can be an expensive joke at times,some of those games are now with the pricecut still higher priced than those same games in retail shops without a pricecut.

I never hear anyone say that about a PSN sale price. I have mostly digital from PSN and have got them all at a steal. Nintendo sale prices are normally the joke. (I love Nintendo btw). I feel like they need to reevaluate what a true sale is in comparison to their rivals Sony and MS.

Yeah that why i just said "some of those games"as others on it are fairly priced indeed but does that justify the negatives on PSN? I think not,it is not a major complaint but still worthy to criticise.

And i'm not comparing them to Nintendo as Nintendo is on a whole different level of prices.

Man I want Days Gone, REmake 2, and DMC V. Think I'll just go with Days Gone for now.

An opportune moment to buy RDR2. I kinda like it. By now i played it longer than its predecessor and i plan on continuing. Im not a fan of cowboys and wild west. Also its somewhat boring. But it is beautiful. Picturesque beautiful. If my grandmother would be still alive id show it to her. Dont why... but i think she d like it.

Hunting Season is done...

Ah, a dry sale for me and no games in December. How will I hide feom reality now without video games. Duck..

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Ah, a dry sale for me and no games in December. How will I hide feom reality now without video games. Duck..

I take it you sell your old games? Nothing digital to finish up? Buy EDF 5. That's my recommendation.

Chinese food for breakfast

COKTOE said:
John2290 said:

I take it you sell your old games? Nothing digital to finish up? Buy EDF 5. That's my recommendation.

I am all digital since 2016 but I have a rare condition where if I play a game for more than an hour or two that game becomes repulsuve to me. There are very few exceptions that allow me to overcome this wallet debilitating condition. 

Seriously though, I'll find soemthing, I always do. 

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:
COKTOE said:

I am all digital since 2016 but I have a rare condition where if I play a game for more than an hour or two that game becomes repulsuve to me. There are very few exceptions that allow me to overcome this wallet debilitating condition. 

Seriously though, I'll find soemthing, I always do. 

Ahhh, ok. And EDF 5 might not be your cup of tea then. It's a pretty big time sync.

Chinese food for breakfast

Somewhat underwhelming and very identical to the X1 digital sale. I ended up buying nothing and I just extended my PS Plus subscription by three month. Hopefully the Christmas/End of the year will be slightly better. Still have to beat God of War, Spiderman, Tales of Beseria, Uncharted the Lost Legacy and some other games and I need to start Horizon Zero Dawn so I have more then enough games to play.

COKTOE said:
John2290 said:

I have all the EDF games on the 360 since they where all free with gold still haven't tried any of them.