Forums - Sony Discussion - Get ya wallets ready! PSN Black Friday starts rolling out to tomorrow. Full list of discounts!

I bought a switch , no games for me on PS4 this black friday🥺

Around the Network

Uncharted: Lost Legacy for $10 is a steal!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I bought a switch , no games for me on PS4 this black friday🥺

@ClassicGamingWizzz sorry i misquoted.

PotentHerbs said:
Uncharted: Lost Legacy for $10 is a steal!

Yeah, thats a good price! The Open World and Chloe are cool. Wish you fun : D

(But Nathan Drake is my number 1 forever, by Naughty Dog. Maybe Joel or Elli from The Last of Us have a chance, but Nathan is the perfect Uncharted-Character for me) :)

Thanks for this infos @ Xxain

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Around the Network

will the 28th have more deals added?

PSN prices can be an expensive joke at times,some of those games are now with the pricecut still higher priced than those same games in retail shops without a pricecut.

KazumaKiryu said:
Chrizum said:
Is this for Europe too?

worldwide, i think.

No, Europe has its own Black Friday sale with differences.

I'll buy Concrete Genie with my US account (not discounted in Europe), Days Gone ($19.99 instead of €39.99) and the Spider-Man season pass (a bit cheaper in Europe, but my main game is the US version).

Last edited by Conina - on 24 November 2019

A few games that I might consider like AC Odyssey, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Uncharted Lost Legacy. But the high chance that some of them will appear on PS Plus dissuades me. I mean they already gave me TLOU, and they probably will eventually give Uncharted.

Conina said:
KazumaKiryu said:

worldwide, i think.

No, Europe has its own Black Friday sale with differences.

I'll buy Concrete Genie with my US account (not discounted in Europe), Days Gone ($19.99 instead of €39.99) and the Spider-Man season pass (a bit cheaper in Europe, but my main game is the US version).

oh okay *-* Good Games, have fun : D

video for this topic:

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!