By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Get ya wallets ready! PSN Black Friday starts rolling out to tomorrow. Full list of discounts!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I bought a switch , no games for me on PS4 this black friday🥺

Around the Network

@ClassicGamingWizzz sorry i misquoted.

PotentHerbs said:
Uncharted: Lost Legacy for $10 is a steal!

Yeah, thats a good price! The Open World and Chloe are cool. Wish you fun : D

(But Nathan Drake is my number 1 forever, by Naughty Dog. Maybe Joel or Elli from The Last of Us have a chance, but Nathan is the perfect Uncharted-Character for me) :)

Thanks for this infos @ Xxain

PSN prices can be an expensive joke at times,some of those games are now with the pricecut still higher priced than those same games in retail shops without a pricecut.

KazumaKiryu said:
Chrizum said:
Is this for Europe too?

worldwide, i think.

No, Europe has its own Black Friday sale with differences.

I'll buy Concrete Genie with my US account (not discounted in Europe), Days Gone ($19.99 instead of €39.99) and the Spider-Man season pass (a bit cheaper in Europe, but my main game is the US version).

Last edited by Conina - on 24 November 2019

Around the Network

A few games that I might consider like AC Odyssey, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Uncharted Lost Legacy. But the high chance that some of them will appear on PS Plus dissuades me. I mean they already gave me TLOU, and they probably will eventually give Uncharted.

Conina said:
KazumaKiryu said:

worldwide, i think.

No, Europe has its own Black Friday sale with differences.

I'll buy Concrete Genie with my US account (not discounted in Europe), Days Gone ($19.99 instead of €39.99) and the Spider-Man season pass (a bit cheaper in Europe, but my main game is the US version).

oh okay *-* Good Games, have fun : D

video for this topic:

Immersiveunreality said:
PSN prices can be an expensive joke at times,some of those games are now with the pricecut still higher priced than those same games in retail shops without a pricecut.

I never hear anyone say that about a PSN sale price. I have mostly digital from PSN and have got them all at a steal. Nintendo sale prices are normally the joke. (I love Nintendo btw). I feel like they need to reevaluate what a true sale is in comparison to their rivals Sony and MS.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I never hear anyone say that about a PSN sale price. I have mostly digital from PSN and have got them all at a steal. Nintendo sale prices are normally the joke. (I love Nintendo btw). I feel like they need to reevaluate what a true sale is in comparison to their rivals Sony and MS.

Yeah that why i just said "some of those games"as others on it are fairly priced indeed but does that justify the negatives on PSN? I think not,it is not a major complaint but still worthy to criticise.

And i'm not comparing them to Nintendo as Nintendo is on a whole different level of prices.

Man I want Days Gone, REmake 2, and DMC V. Think I'll just go with Days Gone for now.