By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has anyone heard if Nintendo is looking to make a cross IP MMORPG?

brawl4life said:
Me too ever since pokemon blue i been waiting for a proper pokemon mmo ....lets hope nintendo has it in the making it inevitable !  Pokemon ranch and pokemon battle revolution are good and all but its no MMO poke world :( . Although luinil idea also sounds very promising I wouldn't mine riding a flying dragon as a mage casting light/meteor spells from Fire Emblem ^_^. 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw 

I will get you your dragon later. ^_^

Edit: Here is your dragon.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU 

I want to use Ike while riding a Blue Yoshi. ^_^
Yoshi can do ranged attacks if needed, though he'd have to give up flying if he does so.
But atleast Yoshi can still give Ike a hell of a speed boost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

lol hahaha that first vid was hilarious ...the second dragon was too fake for my taste .

Oh they were Wyverns anyhow .....being a Laguz wouldn't be bad either no mounts needed just transform and go.

@luinil

I mailed you the contact information as it were.

brawl4life said:
izaaz101 said:
Gamerace said:
I'd prefer a Pokemon MMO as opposed to a multi-IP one. Development could then be based around one common theme instead of trying to be all things to all people and not really satisfying any.

I tend to agree with this. Also, it would bring me that much closer to realizing my boyhood dream!

Me too ever since pokemon blue i been waiting for a proper pokemon mmo ....lets hope nintendo has it in the making it inevitable !  Pokemon ranch and pokemon battle revolution are good and all but its no MMO poke world :( . Although luinil idea also sounds very promising I wouldn't mine riding a flying dragon as a mage casting light/meteor spells from Fire Emblem ^_^. 

Imagine walking around, and starting off with a Squirtle. Training it, and eventually evolving to Blastoise! I can just see myself......."Blastoise, Hydro Pump now!" That would kick so much ass.