Almost done with the game now, just the final mission and collectible mop-up remains for me. Unless the ending is terrible I will probably give it an 8.8/10. It's the 3rd best game I've played this year after KH3 and The Outer Worlds:
- Great story and characters
- Great graphics, art design, and music
- Fun platforming
- Best lightsaber customization of any Star Wars game to date (though I would have liked a few more blade color options, KOTOR 2 still remains at the top in terms of blade color options)
- 2nd best saber combat of any Star Wars game after Jedi Academy
- Not the biggest fan of the Souls influences that went into the design, though it is at least easier than other Souls-likes, thanks to multiple difficulty tiers
- Lack of fast travel combined with not all collectible types showing up on the regional map completion checklist, make collectible hunting a real drag
- Clothing customization is lackluster, it's all just recolors of the base outfit and poncho
- A few minor bugs, mainly graphical (hair moving in odd ways, lighting engine issues), fell through the world once forcing me to restart the game and respawn at the last checkpoint
I've fallen through the world no less than ten times, there is an ironic joke there sonewhere.
It only happened to me once. I was trying to wall run on top of a frozen piston on the auger section of the Zeffo world, and somehow I glitched beside the piston, which then shoved me through a wall when it fired and sent me through the bottom of the map.
As for the camera issues on the rope swinging in your video, I've seen you and several others struggle with that, including Davis in the Star Wars New Canon bookclub let's play of the game that I'm watching, but I can't personally say that I ever had any noteworthy issues with the rope swinging or other aspects of the platforming in my playthrough. I missed jumps or ropes a few times, but not enough to affect my enjoyment of the game.