Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jedi: Fallen Order Discussion.

I am...

Loving Fallen Order 3 21.43%

Enjoyig Fallen Order 2 14.29%

Middle of the road 1 7.14%

Disliking Fallen Order 0 0.00%

Hating Fallen Order 0 0.00%

Other/Havn't played 2 14.29%

Fuck EA 6 42.86%

Total:14
Chrkeller said:
What is the other ps4 pro option? 4k?

I doubt it, it's a good bump over 1080 but far short of 4k. Probably around 1440p, maybe less. 

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

The maps fucking suck, everything is the same and nothing is distinct. The map is ridiculous and these bugs man. Think i'll pass on this until the GoTY edition patches come through. I'll give it an other hour or two then I'm heading on to Judgment or back to Outer worlds. It's clear now the reviewers gave this game a mad Bump for some readon brushing over countless issues and shortcomings in design.

China Numba wan!!

I've been sleeping on this game!

Needs a Sith game. This bias against the sith needs to stop.

John2290 said:

Man, this game is so fucking buggy. I've had more bugs in 3 hours of this than i have had in all the games this year combined, including days gone. Aside from the bugs, I'd say the game is good, just good enough to keep playing so far but not yet encroaching on great. I can see now that many of the reviewers were lettibg it off light and brushing things to the side but alas, 4 hours in, 16 to go, there is still time and it is enjoyable for what it is, yet Death Stranding keeps calling me to the beach.

And what the hell is with the performance mode? It brings the resolution down to 1080p alright but kills the frame rate to about 10fps. 

On the One X I haven't had a single bug in 10 hours.

Haven't tried performance mode though.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
John2290 said:
The maps fucking suck, everything is the same and nothing is distinct. The map is ridiculous and these bugs man. Think i'll pass on this until the GoTY edition patches come through. I'll give it an other hour or two then I'm heading on to Judgment or back to Outer worlds. It's clear now the reviewers gave this game a mad Bump for some readon brushing over countless issues and shortcomings in design.

A shame the game has disappointed you, from what I've seen the bugs are more funny than gamebreaking. Not to defend reviewers, but not everyone will experience the same glitches. What's wrong with the map?

If it wasn't EA I might at least have checked it out when it hit the bargain bin, but I would have to be in love with what I see from a game before I give EA a single cent.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
John2290 said:

A shame the game has disappointed you, from what I've seen the bugs are more funny than gamebreaking. Not to defend reviewers, but not everyone will experience the same glitches. What's wrong with the map?

It's disappointing but enjoyable at the same time, I think i'll see it through a bit more. The maps are all the same looking, very little distinction to plot your course which would work if it weren't going for the souls like save system. I've only been to three but two of those three were a nightmare and one was passable. And yeah  the glitches aren't fun or game breaking or anything they are just there. Like when walking out of your ship the world pops back in and out with visable development space or complete freeze for a few seconds if you take one step in a certain place, the main character vibrating at random. Stuff like that but a lot, lot more. They are very consistent to me so reviewers should have noticed them. 

China Numba wan!!

KLXVER said:
If it wasn't EA I might at least have checked it out when it hit the bargain bin, but I would have to be in love with what I see from a game before I give EA a single cent.

Vote with your wallet when they do what you want and they will know that you wanted it. Otherwise you are a zero on a spreadsheet. 

China Numba wan!!

starcraft said:
John2290 said:

Man, this game is so fucking buggy. I've had more bugs in 3 hours of this than i have had in all the games this year combined, including days gone. Aside from the bugs, I'd say the game is good, just good enough to keep playing so far but not yet encroaching on great. I can see now that many of the reviewers were lettibg it off light and brushing things to the side but alas, 4 hours in, 16 to go, there is still time and it is enjoyable for what it is, yet Death Stranding keeps calling me to the beach.

And what the hell is with the performance mode? It brings the resolution down to 1080p alright but kills the frame rate to about 10fps. 

On the One X I haven't had a single bug in 10 hours.

Haven't tried performance mode though.

Well that's good that one system isn't a mess. 

China Numba wan!!