By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A Simple Step In Reviving VGChartz

Kerotan, GoodNightMoon? o.O who else got banned while I was away?

Around the Network

The only screen name I recognize out of the people who have been suggested for readmission is VGPolyglot, who I didn't even know was banned. Apparently I missed a lot in my absences. Either that or most of these are people who have been banned for years now.

There should be some kind of explainer in the OP laying out the reasons why each of these people were banned so that those of us who aren't informed could make an objective evaluation as to the merits of resurrecting their accounts.

Anyway, this place is old and it's called Video Game Chartz and yet no longer includes video game sales chartz, so...what do you expect? Of course it's in a long-term decline. I'm not sure there even is an actual solution to this problem. It kinda seems fundamental. I was late to the game and am just here to have fun while it lasts.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 17 November 2019

think-man said:
I wouldn't mind unbanning some users. Not sure how other mods feel.

I'd personally love my old account back (1. because it was my original and I hate this username, 2. I can't remember what email I used to create this one lol). Can't believe its already been over half a decade that I've been here... time passes fast.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Jaicee said:

The only screen name I recognize out of the people who have been suggested for readmission is VGPolyglot, who I didn't even know was banned. Apparently I missed a lot in my absences. Either that or most of these are people who have been banned for years now.

There should be some kind of explainer in the OP laying out the reasons why each of these people were banned so that those of us who aren't informed could make an objective evaluation as to the merits of resurrecting their accounts.

Anyway, this place is old and it's called Video Game Chartz and yet no longer includes video game sales chartz, so...what do you expect? Of course it's in a long-term decline. I'm not sure there even is an actual solution to this problem. It kinda seems fundamental. I was late to the game and am just here to have fun while it lasts.

reason for why they are banned differ, if you really want to know give me a PM and i will give a proper explanation, not the nonsense others will feed you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

barneystinson69 said:
think-man said:
I wouldn't mind unbanning some users. Not sure how other mods feel.

I'd personally love my old account back (1. because it was my original and I hate this username, 2. I can't remember what email I used to create this one lol). Can't believe its already been over half a decade that I've been here... time passes fast.

You know you can change the email connected to your account, right? Just go to settings and delete whatever you have in the email field and put the email you want to replace it with.

Around the Network

It has been a bit quiet since a few banned accounts were banned. I kinda miss those guys. Kinda...

Leynos said:
Can someone explain to me how this place is dying? Is the owner shutting it down or is just in a lul of activity?

"This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper." - T.S Elliot

HylianSwordsman said:
barneystinson69 said:

You know you can change the email connected to your account, right? Just go to settings and delete whatever you have in the email field and put the email you want to replace it with.

Woof... wish I knew that lol.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I’m honestly kinda surprised the site is still up. Seems like a ghost town at times with threads barely getting any discussion.

oh and toastboy, i forgot toastboy we need to appease the xbox community

and who knows maybe this time QR wont fall of the cliff

Last edited by kirby007 - on 18 November 2019

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.