By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 10th Annual Greatest Games Event - Discussion Thread

S.Peelman said:
Alright, next game.

#47: This game features the most annoying character of all time.

You probably mean the most annoying Videogame character. So either Tingle or Navi or the Duck Hunt Dog

Unless it's a Scooby game with Scrappy, as the latter is the most annoying thing in the universe.

I'll go with Ocarina of Time

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
S.Peelman said:
Alright, next game.

You probably mean the most annoying Videogame character. So either Tingle or Navi or the Duck Hunt Dog

Unless it's a Scooby game with Scrappy, as the latter is the most annoying thing in the universe.

Ocarina at only 47 he says...

It's not Ocarina of Time.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 14 November 2019

S.Peelman said:

Jpcc86 said:

48: Nope

47: Good guess, but im afraid also no =p

Ah. Turtles in Time..

47: Mmm.. maybe then.. Shovel Knight?

Yep, thats it. 

S.Peelman said:
Alright, next game.

Im gonna say Pokemon Sun/Moon on the basis that Hau is more annoying than Navi, Tingle and Fi ever were 

S.Peelman said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Ocarina doesn't even make it for my top 100 List, and it's not even close.It's probably around #250 for me

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
S.Peelman said:
Alright, next game.

Im gonna say Pokemon Sun/Moon on the basis that Hau is more annoying than Navi, Tingle and Fi ever were 

I’ll admit “annoying” is subjective, and maybe Hau is, but I wouldn’t know. I never played Pokemon Sun/Moon, so that’s not it.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
S.Peelman said:

Ocarina doesn't even make it for my top 100 List, and it's not even close.It's probably around #250 for me

You were close there though, might just as well have guessed the right game.

S.Peelman said:
forest-spirit said:

Whew, finally got my shi-, I mean list together.

#49 - Just hacked my way into Jerusalem and now those damn Mongols shows up. The prequel to this game also had a whole bunch of damn Mongols showing up.

49: Medieval II Total War?

I feel like I might be able to know the other two as well, but can't seem to come up with a guess.

That is correct!

Looks like these are tough ones for you out there

#47: Arabian-themed

Hint#1: Morphing terrain

Hint #2: PC exclusive, and one of the first game that needed very beefy hardware (as in, a very powerful CPU) to boot

#45: Pretty much a ripoff of the first Metroid

Hint #1: Released on a computer first, but that's not the PC, which actually never got an official version of the game

S.Peelman said:
Jpcc86 said:

I’ll admit “annoying” is subjective, and maybe Hau is, but I wouldn’t know. I never played Pokemon Sun/Moon, so that’s not it.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

You were close there though, might just as well have guessed the right game.

Tingle's Rupee Wonderland then?

S.Peelman said:
Jpcc86 said:

Imma say Skyward Sword cause I feel you'd rightfully put Majora upper on the list =P