By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom really wants you to know that Okami is getting great reviews =/

what this game needs is a lot of advertisements

Around the Network

You got this game Soriku? GREAT!!

Oh, it won't stop me from buying, but as Abe Simpson might say, Capcom's gonna get the frowning of a lifetime.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

konnichiwa said:

Thats not Sorikus... Is a random dude from Gonintendo

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I don't like it too
it's so cheap to put something like that one the front
it's completely out of place there

Square also screwed the PAL version's case of FFX with a permant ''bonus dvd inside'' sticker that you just can't get off without ruining the case..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

I hate it when they do this. Why can't they just use a sticker? :|

While I can sympathize with Capcom's doing whatever it takes to sell this game during its second chance, I have to agree that the second circle kind of blows. Especially since you can't even read it until after you've taken off the wrapper...at which point you've presumably bought the game already.

elgefe02 said:
konnichiwa said:

Thats not Sorikus... Is a random dude from Gonintendo

Well he will pick this game up,  and I will do everything I can to let him pick it up =p.

noname2200 said:
While I can sympathize with Capcom's doing whatever it takes to sell this game during its second chance, I have to agree that the second circle kind of blows. Especially since you can't even read it until after you've taken off the wrapper...at which point you've presumably bought the game already.

That depends on if this is just for certain copies, and not all. I'm actually curious about that. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Unfortunately, everything I've heard indicates its on all the copies, at least here in the U.S. The whole thing isn't that big a deal, but it doesn't really add anything either. Unless they're hoping your friends see the cover and rush out to buy a copy...?