By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted November Results!

Thanks for your work, axum.

Looks like this was another slow month with not many votes, and the PS4 benefited from it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I am kind glad to see FF7 and Pokemon up there with BotW2.  I find it funny when a game we know next to nothing about (gameplay, release date, story, etc...) takes the top spot.  I suppose that speaks volumes about how well loved the first BotW is though.

This is great work axum, as always.

I warn all of you that didn't vote for Death Stranding that you are now cursed by Madds and the baby.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:

I warn all of you that didn't vote for Death Stranding that you are now cursed by Madds and the baby.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I wish there was more participation, but it's a fun activity regardless. Thanks for running the show Blade. Where are the Xbox guys? For shame.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Most of my big games this year came out between the end of July and the end of September. Nothing much left this year that grabs me.

Wait a minute...

Mushroom zombie for Smash confirmed?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

axumblade said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Wait a minute...

Mushroom zombie for Smash confirmed?

Dammit! I was supposed to keep that under wraps!

Did you?

Or are you trying to cover up some insider information you received from your uncle that works for Nintendo that Sony bought Nintendo and the Switch will now be rebranded as the PS Switch????

Or is it that Nintendo now owns Sony and the PlayStation brand?

You know something you're not telling us.