By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - November: NiOh and Outlast 2 are Free for PS+ Players

For PS+ Members: Survival-Horror Outlast 2 and Souls-Game NiOh are Free in November:

Around the Network

I saw, i hope i play both of em more then 10 minutes

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Neato. Will have to give them a try.

Did play Nioh and Outlast is too stressing for me.

But contentwise this is a good month.

"Nioh" is one of the best PS4 games so I am glad for the people who didn't play it yet.

Around the Network
youngbr said:
"Nioh" is one of the best PS4 games so I am glad for the people who didn't play it yet.

i like the character-design of NiOh 2. Maybe i try the first Game in the next time :)

the horror factor (outlast 2) is really strong oO
thats cool.

I don't often watch game streams, but watched Outlast 2 gameplay for about 10 minutes the other day...Jesus. It looks crazy. Violence, torture, titties. Makes me wish, like RE 7, that I still had it in me to play horror games.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm tempted to try Nioh. I love Souls but hate Sekiro, so I am not sure. Plus I already have so many games to play, but again Nioh is free.