By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA says for FY 2021 they'll have multiple remasters, new EA sports brand, a long with news titles and a new IPs.

twintail said:
It will be curious to see if this is a sort of 'reset' phase for EA going forward.

As for remasters, I wouldn't mind a Dead Space trilogy with a reworked DS3.

This is the only reason I opened this thread. I’ve been dying for this! Please, EA, do something good. 

Around the Network

"EA will also expand its live services for games like Apex Legends and The Sims 4."

Maybe they'll partner with a payday or title loan company so that you can buy some EA loot boxes on easy credit.

I'm going to guess that they won't appear on the Switch despite not being on Trash-engine Frostbite or originating from PS3/360 systems that the Switch is well stronger than....because E.A doesn't want Nintendo gamer money for some reason.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
I'm going to guess that they won't appear on the Switch despite not being on Trash-engine Frostbite or originating from PS3/360 systems that the Switch is well stronger than....because E.A doesn't want Nintendo gamer money for some reason.

EA has always been kind of pissy about Nintendo. I think they started hating Nintendo when they reviewed game software sales in the 1980s and the top-selling EA games were on page 3 behind three pages of NES games. They also got pissy because they couldn't strong-arm Nintendo into letting them release their own cartridges on the SNES the way they did to Sega on Genesis. Nintendo just flat-out refuses to kiss EA's ass.

cycycychris said:
twintail said:
It will be curious to see if this is a sort of 'reset' phase for EA going forward.

I feel confident that EA will never truly change :/

I could see Dead Space being one of the remasters. Certainly Mass Effect Trilogy will be one of them. Maybe a Skate game or Bad Company game.

Interested in this thread and seeing what EA tries to grab onto as their lootbox gambling era is getting more and more heat from officials who want to crack down on them putting gambling in games with a 3+ age rating.

Always kinda found it funny that EA released a game called Bad Company.... I mean... they know don't they?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
"EA will also expand its live services for games like Apex Legends and The Sims 4."

Maybe they'll partner with a payday or title loan company so that you can buy some EA loot boxes on easy credit.

Yeah I think I seen them mentioned on the QuickQuid TV adverts now, if you really want another shot at Messi but your credit card is in the red until payday, only 13499% APR for your chance to have the ultimate team early.... for your 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

BigSpins :- Big spins gives you the best platform for playing online bingo games. If anyone here interested in our bingo slots Uk then connects with https://www.bigspins.co.uk us.

twintail said:

Yupp. Many Japanese publishers had it and it worked out great for them. I am highly skeptical, but hey, if I see a good game, I'm buying it. 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

mZuzek said:
Finally. Those older games were getting really outdated without microtransactions.

I can remember the dark times playing Mirror's Edge. I checked for speed boosts to buy but couldn't find any. It really has not aged well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nothing on the OP really get me excited. It's good to not have to hate EA because you don't really care about their games.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."