By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Barack Obama powerslams Woke culture

Let's think about some good things Obama did:

* stopped Hillary's first attempt

* did not start a war with Iran or Russia

* did not deliver American weapons in the Ukraine

* slowed TPP (so that Trump could chancel it)

* did not implement a wide-reaching gun ban

Mostly things he did not do despite the establishment wanting them to happen

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Thats a personal preference yes,works from both sides.

Immersiveunreality said:

Are you really believing that behaviour only comes from males?

The manager you knew is not a representation of the male gender,he is just an ass with personal preferences that are based on ignorance.(That was what i meant so excuse me if it was not clear enough)

And you have females beings bitches for doing that very same thing,there you go: equality.

That really didn't shine trough at all, to me it felt more like you were downplaying, supporting and encouraging such outdated sexist ways to think. If you really just wanted to point out an asshole then okay, no harm done, it's just that your sentence made it seem you're totally in line with it.

The dude is an ass for being sexist yes and being sexist can be ignorant,but he does not represent males in general so i'm just saying not to generalize because of isolated examples.

That is kind of a more positive way to look at it imo as the other option is a bit demonizing against a whole gender,i'm a bit sad that you took it like me being fine with that kind of behaviour.

Immersiveunreality said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

That really didn't shine trough at all, to me it felt more like you were downplaying, supporting and encouraging such outdated sexist ways to think. If you really just wanted to point out an asshole then okay, no harm done, it's just that your sentence made it seem you're totally in line with it.

The dude is an ass for being sexist yes and being sexist can be ignorant,but he does not represent males in general so i'm just saying not to generalize because of isolated examples.

That is kind of a more positive way to look at it imo as the other option is a bit demonizing against a whole gender,i'm a bit sad that you took it like me being fine with that kind of behaviour.

Don't worry, that's why I wrote, to clear out any possible misconceptions. I was hoping and thinking you wouldn't be fine with it, it's just the sentence you wrote there was simply badly worded and could easily give such an impression. Most probably also the reason why Chrkeller asked if you were joking.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Don't worry, that's why I wrote, to clear out any possible misconceptions. I was hoping and thinking you wouldn't be fine with it, it's just the sentence you wrote there was simply badly worded and could easily give such an impression. Most probably also the reason why Chrkeller asked if you were joking.

Yeah sometimes i might unintentionally make blunt comments that could use a bit more (sugar)coating but i mean well, although like the use of sarcasm it can be hard to notice on the interwebs ;)

Sorry for the defensive previous post.

Last edited by Immersiveunreality - on 29 November 2019