By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: GTAIV DLC on Xbox 360 will include new city!!!!!! OMFG!!!!

Has it even been confirmed that MS actually forked over $50 million?
Was the amount ever confirmed by any company involved?

Around the Network
west-phoenix-az said:
Has it even been confirmed that MS actually forked over $50 million?
Was the amount ever confirmed by any company involved?

There were pictures of TT financials on the web at one point. IIRC.

Nope, DLC adds to the experience it doesn't create a new experience. The 50 million Microsoft paid is to offset potential gains from the PS3 base.

If so, then I may have to get this game on 30 as well (assuming I get my 360) with this, cause if it does truly add a whole new playground, then that will certainly be something to get excited over
Personally, I would prefer an expansion in the same style as III-VC-SA, with brand new characters and storyline, that would just be amazing

a very reliable source told me that in fact the DLC content are new cities.
I know it sucks for us ps3 owners but it's the truth.

Around the Network
klhamidi said:
a very reliable source told me that in fact the DLC content are new cities.
I know it sucks for us ps3 owners but it's the truth.
First post ever mmm, reliable right?

@klhamidi

A very reliable source told me its not

READ Rasonne77's post to find out more

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@klhamidi

A very reliable source told me its not

READ Rasonne77's post to find out more

Well microsoft didn't pay 50 million for a few side missions, I really do not believe that.

Alot of Sony fanboys seem to be crying foul over GTA DLC. (I aint paying extra thats BS!). I imagine this attitude would be reversed the minute Sony announces exclusive DLC for something. 

Whatever the DLC turns out to be, wether its a city or just a neighborhood, dont try and turn it around and make it into a negative thing. Its something you have the option to buy. They arent cranking up the price of the regular game and forcing you to download the fucking thing later.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

@sleepwalking

I have said its COMPLETELY possible for them to add extra areas AROUND NYC..they don't have all the districts..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey