By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding Review Thread - MC: 82 / OC: 83 / GR: 83.17%

Tagged games:

The IGN reviewer gave it a low score for things i would give it a high score for,being that the same guy that found Bloodborne to be a bad game i might think he is a whole other type of player than me.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:

The IGN reviewer gave it a low score for things i would give it a high score for,being that the same guy that found Bloodborne to be a bad game i might think he is a whole other type of player than me.

Just for clicks, people who find garbage good should not review good as being garbage.

So far im on point :D

Checking-in....so excited.

Some of these reviewers should be taken away from metacritic (ei. for trolling with review scores in hopes of getting clicks).

How does this game justify getting a 35 score?
Theres just no reasonable logic for that low a score, thats something you give buggy small indie games that suck ass.
Fleshed out AAA game, thats non buggy.... theres no way thats a acceptable score.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Some of these reviewers should be taken away from metacritic (ei. for trolling with review scores in hopes of getting clicks).

How does this game justify getting a 35 score?
Theres just no reasonable logic for that low a score, thats something you give buggy small indie games that suck ass.
Fleshed out AAA game, thats non buggy.... theres no way thats a acceptable score.

It's called the modern society.

French reviews love it a lot. Pre-ordered.

IGN gave it a 6.8.. Sounds a little low however after watching it, he does go into the details and points out some major flaws. Not sure why everyone is hating IGN because they didn't give it a 9 like GameSpot.

IGN Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcC1_Ur9RY

My opinion,
Game looks beautiful and the acting is spot on from what iv seen however the emptiness and chore to get around really does bother me. Game is clearly not meant for everyone however it seems some love it and some hate it.

Seems good but not great. Very wide range of scores, what a shock for a Kojima game. I'll buy it on PC.

My score was just for the PC version :eyes: