Planet Zoo 12 0.79%

Pokemon Sword & Shield 443 29.32%

Shenmue III 92 6.09%

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts 1 0.07%

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 133 8.80%

Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist 6 0.40%

Nothing This Month 138 9.13%

Total:1,511

Isn't Pokemon November? How is Pokemon not on the list?  It is likely to be one of the biggest releases in 2019.

Around the Network

Pokémon ?

Put Tokyo Ghoul but not Pokémon.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

lolilolilol.

Pokémon'll exterminate all games here.

Nothing. I have way too many games already... and some from previous months I want to purchase too.

Signature goes here!

Ka-pi96 said:
Coolback said:

Pokémon ?

Put Tokyo Ghoul but not Pokémon.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

lolilolilol.

Pokémon'll exterminate all games here.

FIFA was left out in September too, and that will destroy Pokemon in sales...

Which is largely irrelevant to the point being brought up here.  Pokemon will be one of the largest releases of the entire generation and isn't in this poll.  Why??

I suppose. My point is September is gone, November isn't. We can't fix the past but we can fix the present.

Around the Network

I already bought Shenmue III on Kickstarter. Death stranding looks interesting, yet I still haven't played MGS5, it's still shrink wrapped :/ I shouldn't buy any more games, all I do is play GTS and NMS. However if Death stranding is a short story based game, I'll bite. I can do with something concentrated without all the keep you busy fluff. Reviews needed!

Nice, thanks.

Death Stranding for me. I'm also looking forward to Sword/Shield, but I don't expect it to get above 85 on Opencritic. Death Stranding on the other hand looks like it will be a 90+ game. Maybe even a 95+ game.

I went with Death Stranding, even though I've resolved to buy it later at a discount. I'm so smart now. Just ask my unopened, $80 launch copy of Bloodborne, and it's twin in my PS+ library that I've also never played. They'll tell you.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Shenmue3 and death stranding. The only two that matter.