By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What exactly is going on with Overwatch Legendary Edition?

My internet's mostly down at the moment (thank you Frontier) so I can't really see on my Switch for myself, but I'm hearing scraps and bits of all sorts of information. 

Bad port, decent port, bad advertisement, refunds, pulled launch events, poor sales, Blizzard vs Nintendo....

What's going on?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

The physical release is ridiculous without gamecard in the box. Haven't heard of the other things.

Empty box

I keep hearing it's not a great port but I don't know specifics.

Currently playing it. Decent port IMO.

Around the Network

It's a decent port but the situation with Blizzard and their new controversy has tainted everything about them and their products.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 19 October 2019

Why are people against a code? Physical is great... But Overwatch gets updated so frequently that the data on the disks for the PC/Xbox/PlayStation versions might as well go in the bin anyway, it's all been superseded.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Why are people against a code? Physical is great... But Overwatch gets updated so frequently that the data on the disks for the PC/Xbox/PlayStation versions might as well go in the bin anyway, it's all been superseded.

Because you can sell a cartridge, but not a code. Also, if I pay for a physical copy, I want a physical copy. It's like, you know, common sense.

Who could have guessed that siding with the vivisecting organ harvesters would have worked out so poorly?

To play devil's advocate though, there's no doubt that vivisection helps to ensure freshness.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I dont get the outrage you could have known this since the physical pc version of hots does the same

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.