By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mads Mikkelsen: Kojima Is the Godfather of Creating New Things. Death Stranding

Radek said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Kinda hoping it flops massively just because he's been such a pretentious douche when it comes to marketing the game. I couldn't really care less how great your game supposedly is, if literally the only reason you've given me to buy it is your name... then you can fuck right off! There's plenty of games that have actually made themselves look appealing that I'd rather spend my time on instead.

When was he a douche recently? You mean the Twitter thing? It was already confirmed to be language issue, English isn't his first language, he didn't mean to disregard his fellow Kojima Productions developers.

Well he did let some actors down that he firstly promised to work with for this game,just ended any contact with them and replaced them with hollywood actors.

I'm just remembering this because i got a crush on the Quiet actress. :p

Around the Network

Some reviewer from potrugal accidentally came out and said it's the best gave he's ever played or something a long those lines. I've seen more gameplay and it looks better now. You can tell it's going to be a lot of cinematics and story telling which is great because I love a good story in a game. Gameplay I've seen looks good at certain parts just not sure if there's enough gameplay.

Honestly, the only reason most people are interested in this game because of Kojima.And all marketing so far about it has been "Man, Kojima is suuuuuuuch a master, this game is groundbreaking in every sense!", but then nobody never shows why it is so unique, other than Kojima being the director.

I dont know, but I fully believe this game will be widly dissapointing.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Kojima does nothing for me. I like playing games, not watching.  I've played MGS 1-4.  I enjoyed 1 and 3.  I found 2 and 4 to be trash.