By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15
VersusEvil said:
I knew holding off getting APT from the sale would pay off.

Same, in fact, I'm generally not going to be buying games from these smaller studios anymore, cus I feel pretty comfortable in assuming they'll end up on GP sooner or later.

Around the Network

Added a poll and shamelessly left out Fishing Sim World.

February is going to be big!

Before we get to see the new games for February, MS announced the games leaving soon (likely Feb 15th):

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Pumped BMX Pro
RAGE
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
The Jackbox Party Pack 2

I knew Shadow of the Tomb Raider would likely leave next month which is why I bought the DLC pack during a January sale. I started them and now I only have about 3 DLC tombs left to complete. Easily finishable in 14 days.

Last edited by Barozi - on 31 January 2020

Started Dishonored 2 after finishing A Plague Tale. Gameplay is very good but it's soooo ugly! Arkane needs to do something about they're visuals. Both from a technical and artstyle side.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
Started Dishonored 2 after finishing A Plague Tale. Gameplay is very good but it's soooo ugly! Arkane needs to do something about they're visuals. Both from a technical and artstyle side.

I need to get back to that game. I'm only a few hours in.

I don't remember it looking ugly but also not great. Thankfully it's X enhanced, that helps quite a bit.

Wasteland remastered also got added.

konnichiwa said:
Wasteland remastered also got added.

That's just the pre-install. Release is February 25th.

February 6

Final Fantasy XV
Featuring action heavy combat, innovative gameplay, and immersive graphics that push the limits of modern hardware, Final Fantasy XV is an awe-inspiring tale that transports audiences into its vivid imagining of a fantasy world based in reality. Experience this acclaimed installment in the legendary series that has defined storytelling and adventure in video games for decades.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood
With the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date, explore a new base of operations located deep in the heart of the Paris catacombs and plan how and when to attack and dismantle the Nazi regime. Set 19 years after the events of Wolfenstein II, BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz — after years of training from their battle-hardened father — are forced into action. Team up with a friend to level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock abilities that compliment your playstyle.

February 13

Death Squared (ID@Xbox)
Prove your teamwork skills in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together or die trying. Guide robots to color-coded goals while avoiding deadly traps and hazards. Players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together in this co-op puzzle game for one, two, or four players – best enjoyed with your friends and family with – featuring both a single-player, co-op campaign, and party mode.

In Case You Missed It  

Celebrate Valentine’s Day weekend by joining us for the Bleeding Edge closed beta! From February 14 through 16, grab your 4v4 team and tear it up in an electrifying online brawler where every fighter comes mechanically enhanced for mayhem!

Xbox Game Pass Quests

Quest hunters! We just rolled out a new update for Xbox Game Pass Quests that will give you more quests to complete with daily, weekly, and monthly quests. Get all the details here in our dedicated Xbox Wire post here!

Membership Benefits and Game Updates

Ark: Valentine’s Day Event February 11 – 19 (Console and PC)
Love is in the air with their annual Valentine’s Day event. Mate tame dinosaurs and score chocolate rewards. Ahh, romance.

Reminder that Xbox Game Pass members have a member discount for up to 10% off of add-ons and paid DLC for games in our library. We have a whole collection of Xbox Game Pass deals, including these below coming soon!

Coming February 11

Dead Cells DLC – The Bad Seed (Console and PC)
Harvest a few souls with your new scythe! Play through The Arboretum, The Swamp, and The Heart of the Swamp. 

Metro Exodus DLC – Sam’s Story (Console and PC)
In this sandbox-survival expansion, forge Sam’s path on his journey through Vladivostok on his mission to find his way home to the USA, where he hopes to find his family – alive.

Fucking nice, Wolfenstein and a Bleeding Edge beta.

Also, the DLC for those two games.. does that mean the DLC is free for GamePass subscribers? Pretty cool if that's the case but I assumed it would just be the typical discount.