By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox Game Pass Thread - [Octopath Traveler, Outriders, Undertale, Yakuza 6, Bethesda]

Best Game Pass game of June 2020?

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 0 0%

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix 3 20.00%

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 2 13.33%

No Man's Sky 3 20.00%

Observation 1 6.67%

Streets of Rogue 0 0%

The Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled 2 13.33%

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 1 6.67%

Other 3 20.00%

Total:15

I might play The Division again since I didn't play it a lot the first time it was on Game Pass.

Around the Network

The following games are available today (includes one unannounced surprise addition):

Dead Island: Definitive Edition (X1)
Europa Universalis IV (PC)
Faeria (PC)
Farming Simulator 2017 (PC)
My Friend Pedro (X1 & PC)
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (X1)

I like that the PC games are mostly/all coming with Xbox Live features and achievement lists now.
Also Phil let slip on their  Extra Life stream - I though Control was really good, it didn't reach enough people, so I'm glad to see it's coming in to Game Pass so hopefully more people play it." 44 mins in
Last edited by WoodenPints - on 05 December 2019

WoodenPints said:
I like that the PC games are mostly/all coming with Xbox Live features and achievement lists now.
Also Phil let slip on their  Extra Life stream - I though Control was really good, it didn't reach enough people, so I'm glad to see it's coming in to Game Pass so hopefully more people play it." 44 mins in

lol yeah that's definitely a confirmation. Will add it to the list of upcoming games.
It will probably be added quite soon (maybe even 2nd half of December) considering he already talks about it. I doubt he would sign a deal in December only to release it in... March or something, but we'll see.

I'm also not surprised at all that it joins GP. Perfect fit. Not necessarily a failure but definitely didn't get the needed attention.

Last edited by Barozi - on 05 December 2019

Barozi said:
WoodenPints said:

lol yeah that's definitely a confirmation. Will add it to the list of upcoming games.
It will probably be added quite soon (maybe even 2nd half of December) considering he already talks about it. I doubt he would sign a deal in December only to release it in... March or something, but we'll see.

My two original thoughts were either a Gamepass advert at TGA followed by Control in Gamepass now or it's coming start of January to be announced in the next batch in a couple of weeks.

Around the Network

Nice, almost bought Pedro on Switch but will play through GamePass instead

New games are available!

Demon's Tilt (X1+PC)
Wandersong (X1) (already on PC)

In other news, I took Control off the list.... for now.

@WoodenPints

Didn't notice Wandersong was already available for Game Pass for PC. You were right. 3 new games, not 4.

About the Phoenix Point delay:

"We know that some of you are waiting for our release on Microsoft Xbox Game Pass for PC and the Microsoft Windows Store. We want to update you on the status of that.

The fact is we dropped the ball. We were exceedingly busy getting the game itself ready, and being inexperienced with Game Pass and the Microsoft Store, we simply had not properly prepared the groundwork to get the game released on time on these platforms. Compared to other platforms we’re on these platforms require a number of pre-requisites, from Microsoft certification to legal documentation review. While these are now mostly complete, they have given rise to a number of new delays.

Specifically, we are currently unable to make the same content available on Microsoft’s platform that is available to players on other platforms. Since we want to make sure all players have access to all versions of Phoenix Point regardless of where they choose to play, we need to get this working before we can release.

This issue was not anticipated by us and has caused unexpected delay over and above our delay waiting for certification. We had hoped to have Game Pass players, at least, up and running today, but it now seems like there will be further delays. We do not have an ETA for Phoenix Point on Game Pass or the Windows Store yet. Please know we are working as hard and as quickly as possible with our partners at Microsoft to resolve these issues and will keep you informed."

https://forums.snapshotgames.com/t/microsoft-game-pass-and-microsoft-store-info/5933

The fixed the glitched achievement for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night I need to play that game again and try to get all the achievements for it.

That came out of nowhere.