By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Honk honk honk honk honk honk honk!

Tired of doing all that needless good for people in Astral Chain? Here's something worth a gander: Untitled Goose Game.

I love this game! Everything about it down to the lazy title makes me smile. You play as an evil goose hellbent on making the lives of human beings as miserable as possible for your own amusement. The game gives you lists of pranks to pull in its various locations (they look handwritten, which is also cute). That's it. And frankly, it's all that's needed.

The game play is a combination of puzzle-solving and stealth in practice, and the difficulty level progresses in a way that feels very natural. Not that it's too linear: you don't have to pull every prank on your list to move on to a new area. You can waddle back later as needed. The adorable graphics and relaxing, slow (sometimes absent) soundtrack perfectly capture the vibe of just being a mischievous goose. The pranks are legits funny to succeed at and there's a real sense of accomplishment you get from pulling them off to boot. You also get to honk obnoxiously to your heart's content with a dedicated honk button.

This game, needless to say, won't save the world, but it might save you from a stressful day, and I think that's important too. The only gripe I've got is that I wish there were even more of it. Who knows, maybe there will be eventually. Either way, I've found it among my most enjoyable new plays all year. Just wanted to strongly recommend it today if you haven't played it.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 24 September 2019

Around the Network

Thats the sound you make when squeezing a female breast repeatedly.

Hunting Season is done...

I'm on a self-imposed game buying moratorium at the moment, but this will be the first game I get when it's over. I'll probably have to pay full price by then, but it's still only 20. I didn't read the entire OP since I want to be surprised by this game, but many reviews seem to be heaping praise on this quirky, if a bit short, title. Can't wait to terrorize the neighborhood.

Honk honk!!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Jaicee said:

Tired of doing all that needless good for people in Astral Chain? Here's something worth a gander: Untitled Goose Game.

I love this game! Everything about it down to the lazy title makes me smile. You play as an evil goose hellbent on making the lives of human beings as miserable as possible for your own amusement. The game gives you lists of pranks to pull in its various locations (they look handwritten, which is also cute). That's it. And frankly, it's all that's needed.

The game play is a combination of puzzle-solving and stealth in practice, and the difficulty level progresses in a way that feels very natural. Not that it's too linear: you don't have to pull every prank on your list to move on to a new area. You can waddle back later as needed. The adorable graphics and relaxing, slow (sometimes absent) soundtrack perfectly capture the vibe of just being a mischievous goose. The pranks are legits funny to succeed at and there's a real sense of accomplishment you get from pulling them off to boot. You also get to honk obnoxiously to your heart's content with a dedicated honk button.

This game, needless to say, won't save the world, but it might save you from a stressful day, and I think that's important too. The only gripe I've got is that I wish there were even more of it. Who knows, maybe there will be eventually. Either way, I've found it among my most enjoyable new plays all year. Just wanted to strongly recommend it today if you haven't played it.

Quick, send a copy to Trump, maybe then it will save the world ^^ jk

Around the Network

Game isn't out until next year for me. Don't think I'll remember it during 2020 though.

In the meantime, I'll at least be able to play Later Alligator, which also released just recently: https://store.steampowered.com/app/966320/Later_Alligator/

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Been watcing it on Twitch.... its actually quite fun and relaxing to watch (others try to puzzle out how to do things).
Im not sure if it would be as fun, as watching it tbh. This is one of those types of games that does well streamed.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 24 September 2019

Switch console exclusive eh? Guess I'm SOL. Looks neat.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

This is brilliant.

Honk!