By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is the best Triple-A Game for PS4 ?? Top 3 - 5

What is the best Triple-A Game for PS4 in your opinion?

God of War 23 25.84%

Spiderman 6 6.74%

Uncharted 4/The Last of Us 9 10.11%

Persona 5 or Dragon Quest 11 9 10.11%

Bloodborne 12 13.48%

Red Dead Redemption 2/GTA 5 1 1.12%

The Witcher 3 5 5.62%

Horizon Zero Dawn 20 22.47%

Kingdom Hearts 3 1 1.12%

a other Game 3 3.37%

Total:89
bartkuz said:
Voted Horizon Zero Dawn, was a tough decision.
Top 5 in no order would be: HZD, U4, Fallout4, RE7, Prey.

Still didn't play GoW, RDR2, Spiderman, Re2 in progress. With 2020 all this list is gonna change completely! :]

Interesting top 5!

So many big 2020-Games, its hard to say then : D

xl-klaudkil said:
God of war.

The God of War, cool. What is your number 2 and 3 ? : )

Around the Network

Persona 5 or DQ11. All other games aren’t that good/ fun to me

axumblade said:
Spider-Man is my top pick. Honestly, I just realized that a lot of games I've played have been remasters this generation. I need to beat God of War and actually play Horizon instead of just watching my bf play it. xD

Spiderman, niiiceee. In the usa, its the number 1 of generation @Exclusive Games - Sales Figures, i think.

PS: The God of War wins the poll ;) But the biggest Games are coming: The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima ^^ Cant wait of "Death Stranding" and "Persona 5 Royal" too.

BraLoD said:
God of War (4) without a single doubt.
It shines bright even amongst masterpieces like Nier Automata, Persona 5 and Nioh.
Other notable games are Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4 and Sonic Mania.
The Last of Us doesn't count IMO, that's last gen best game already.
Even so GoW would give TLoU a run for its money. It's this good. (TLoU still edges it, tho)

Don't ever discount the Go2G.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Currently; God of War.

Soon to be; The Last of Us 2

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Don't ever discount the Go2G.

That's unfair, TLoU is a 7th gen game, let the 8th gen bright too.

I would if it could =p

And TLOU isn't even my fave 7th gen game as I like Uncharted much more

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

I would if it could =p

And TLOU isn't even my fave 7th gen game as I like Uncharted much more

You monster.

Uncharted games are amazing (except 1, that one is just good), but they sure are no TLoU.

TLoU is 7th gen LoD, that's how good it is (even if it is still no LoD anyway).

That is why I didn't say Uncharted is better than TLOU, I said I like Uncharted more. Got in love on the first one, like the first time in a long time that I played a game that I couldn't stop because I wanted to see what came next. PS2 gen there were good story games, even FFIX on PS1 was fantastic and got me like one month play almost non-stop. But Uncharted 1 brought all that to a whole new level.

I can pretty much separate my likes from what is perceived as good. I can't stomach to play Halo or Gears because I don't like most FPS, but I wouldn't ever deny their quality, impact or relevance to the industry.

1 Horizon Zero Dawn
2 God of War
3 Spiderman
4 Bloodborne
5 Uncharted 4

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

BraLoD said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Spiderman, niiiceee. In the usa, its the number 1 of generation @Exclusive Games - Sales Figures, i think.

PS: The God of War wins the poll ;) But the biggest Games are coming: The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima ^^ Cant wait of "Death Stranding" and "Persona 5 Royal" too.

TLoU2 is already looking like it might be this generation best game, everything looks perfect up until now.

But I really want to see more of Ghost of Tsushima, it has the biggest potential IMO, even if Naughty Dog is undoubtly way more capable than Sucker Punch what they have in their hands is something that can be so good that can shot them straight up just like Horizon Zero Dawn made Guerilla Games go from good dev to top dev, but even more.

But those two are the chances to dethrone God of War (4).

TLoU2 is the one with the decent chance to pull it, but GoT might be and even greater love letter than Nioh was and actually be my favorite game this gen.

Death Stranding never had a chance, to be honest.

but "Death Stranding" is a new ip :) And the first new game of the small Kojima Productions Studio. OKay Ghost of Tsushima too, but Sucker Punch is bigger.

Well.. Death Stranding has the Horizon Zero Dawn-Engine, that looks interesting. i hope the release is big! and in this poll, horizon zero dawn is the number 2 ^^

overall.. The Last of Us 2 is the number 1, of course.

Qwark said:
1 Horizon Zero Dawn
2 God of War
3 Spiderman
4 Bloodborne
5 Uncharted 4

great taste!! a new ip number 1 for you, nice :)

BraLoD said:
KazumaKiryu said:

but "Death Stranding" is a new ip :) And the first new game of the small Kojima Productions Studio. OKay Ghost of Tsushima too, but Sucker Punch is bigger.

Well.. Death Stranding has the Horizon Zero Dawn-Engine, that looks interesting. i hope the release is big! and in this poll, horizon zero dawn is the number 2 ^^

overall.. The Last of Us 2 is the number 1, of course.

great taste!! a new ip number 1 for you, nice :)

Don't get me wrong, Kojima is really talented and the Decima Engine is amazing, the game looks REALLY good.

The issue, at least to me, it that the game is more of a playable concept than anything else.

Nodoby really knows what it is supposed to be, this could be another Kojima troll, of course, but it really looks like they just couldn't translate that abstract concept they had into an actually interesting game for people to play.

I really hope it have a very good story because gameplay wise it looks very unappealing to me.

I hope I'm wrong and the game is amazing, tho, I really want Kojima to succeed again, he deserves it.

aaahhh okay, now i understand it : D good to know. then i hope the best for you and me. and the studio, of course.

in 5-6 years, maybe kojima productions is one of the biggest studios from japan ?! that would be cool. i personally hope it very much. but we see it in november, how suceed the new game in the world is.