By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII new TGS trailer

SE has started a countdown for the new trailer, it's only hours away now. For those of you who can't wait an extra minute to watch it, I've provided a link to the countdown :)

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/ffvii_remake/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Around the Network

New trailer up!

Looks really cool. Never imagined Cornelio to speak that way but damn does Aerith look so hot on that dress haha

I'd certainly buy a PS4(5) just for this game.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Tifa is such an absurd character design, she looks like a stripper as opposed to a martial arts expert. Graphically the game is incredible. I'm still on the fence with the whole episode thing. I'm curious how many episodes, time between releases and if saved data carries over. Overall still keeping my eye on this one.

Toad Cloud still has the Buster Sword on his back.

Around the Network

This looks soooo good. I hope it lives up to my expectations

Looking really good! We got to see a lot more in the story this time around. We got Don Corneo but not cross-dressed Cloud yet (although I'd love to see it only when I play the game).

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 11 September 2019

Signature goes here!

It's getting better and better every time. Can't wait to see Trap Cloud. lmao

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Xxain said:
Toad Cloud still has the Buster Sword on his back.

And at one point you can see the Buster Sword has full collision detection with the scenery as he removes it from his back. The attention to detail is just insane. I can't wait to play this.

We see Tseng before we see Red... sad times. I like that they re keeping some quirks in it, seems they are having to change progression though, Shiva before Junon.

Hmm, pie.