By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 Sold more in the first half 2019, as the same time 2018

I think CD Project Red could be more than happy about this...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt hit the ground running in 2015 and continues to maintain a solid momentum. In fact, the game is selling better this year than it did during the same time period in 2018. This is according to a financial report delivered by CD Projekt RED CFO and VP Piotr Nielubowicz.
Read more at https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/08/30/the-witcher-3-sales-2019-outpacing-2018/#GpAFCr5bHqsdFwCT.99

Around the Network

I sort of like the idea that they'll split in two for Witcher, and another for Cyberpunk, but crunch periods...

I also hope they'll take their time with the next Witcher game, and not seek to spam the IP into the ground like Ubisoft/EA/Acti do for almost all of their IP's.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Gonna be even more when the Switch port drops. All sales are well deserved for this masterpiece.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I bought it this year in Steam, played for 30 hours but don't feel like playing any more.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

If I ever clear my backlog I'll buy this game

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Something tells me it's gonna sell more in the second half of 2019 than the same time in 2018 too. ;)

John2290 said:
They are going the bethesda route now and we all know how that ends up.

...in complete disaster.

I second Radek, I can't fathom what on earth you mean, please explain?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 September 2019

Probably lot of sales from steam sales. Think it dropped decent amount during summer sale.

sethnintendo said:
Probably lot of sales from steam sales. Think it dropped decent amount during summer sale.

Its on sale on psn every few weeks. Its currently $10 on psn.  

John2290 said:
They are going the bethesda route now and we all know how that ends up.

...in complete disaster.

Bethesda got greedy and monetized a live service that was broken and glitched and empty and on top of that, lied about that game, I'm talking about Fallout 76.

This has nothing to do with what CD Projekt is doing with The Witcher (Or CyberPunk 2077 for that matter) so yeah, you should probably elaborate on what you mean cause I fail to see the connection between CDPR and Bethesda's endeavors.