By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019: The Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LIV

Who do you believe will have a stronger defense in 2020?

Patriots 2 66.67%

Steelers 1 33.33%

Total:3
PAOerfulone said:
The Seahawks have had multiple chances to comeback and take over this game and they have failed to cash in on every single one of them.
That stupid personal foul from Metcalf was a huge shot in the foot. Completely killed their momentum. Now, with the score 28-9 with 11 minutes left, they need a miracle to win this one.

Well the Seahawks are the only team in the NFL right now that would have a legit chance of making it to the Super Bowl as a wild card team. 

Around the Network

Right on cue with my last post, Pats caught filming the Bengals sideline the entire first quarter and trying to pass it off as film for a web series 😆

LudicrousSpeed said:
Right on cue with my last post, Pats caught filming the Bengals sideline the entire first quarter and trying to pass it off as film for a web series 😆

Is it really cheating when you just wanna show your staff what a horrible team looks like, to point out all the things one should avoid? 

LudicrousSpeed said:

"The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware"

Another nontroversy. Doesn't surprise me Pats-haters would be this uninformed and eager for any proof to validate themselves.

Shaunodon said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

"The video crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video in the press box and their PR person was aware"

Another nontroversy. Doesn't surprise me Pats-haters would be this uninformed and eager for any proof to validate themselves.

1. Idk why you’re talking about being uninformed, nothing you typed was news to me. In fact I literally said NE was claiming it was for their web series. I know they got the Bengals permission. Where the issue lies is that Bengals officials said NE was filming their sidelines and apparently Bengals think NE was stealing signals.

2. Another non-controversy? What was the first one?

3. I don’t need any validation, thanks. Nor do I have much of any reason to hate NE, I’m a Broncos fan, they’ve always handled NE just fine 👍

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Shaunodon said:

1. Idk why you’re talking about being uninformed, nothing you typed was news to me. In fact I literally said NE was claiming it was for their web series. I know they got the Bengals permission. Where the issue lies is that Bengals officials said NE was filming their sidelines and apparently Bengals think NE was stealing signals.

2. Another non-controversy? What was the first one?

3. I don’t need any validation, thanks. Nor do I have much of any reason to hate NE, I’m a Broncos fan, they’ve always handled NE just fine 👍

It was the Browns who gave them permission to film in their stadium. The scout was being filmed by a video crew, who I'm not sure are even associated with the Pats outside of making this feature for them. If you think the Pats would set all this up just to beat the Bengals, you must truly have nothing better to do. The Broncos have won a single Super Bowl in the last 20 years (Brady era), sit down.

Patriots fan base. Established in 2001 😆

Stay cute.

By the way, Pats have admitted the crew filmed Bengals sideline. Must just be a coincidence like all the electronic problems teams have had for about twenty years on the road versus Patriots.

And you had the audacity to complain about someone potentially rubbing it in with the Patriots 😆

Jeez, the Cowboys and Eagles have no business being in the playoffs. At this point in the season, you are who you are. Based on their records and the way they've been playing, they're both gonna get curb-stomped by the Seahawks or 49ers.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Patriots fan base. Established in 2001 😆

Stay cute.

By the way, Pats have admitted the crew filmed Bengals sideline. Must just be a coincidence like all the electronic problems teams have had for about twenty years on the road versus Patriots.

And you had the audacity to complain about someone potentially rubbing it in with the Patriots 😆

Did it seem like I was complaining? More like questioning what you have to gain by kicking a sick dog. But if that's what gives your life fulfillment, don't let me stop you. Not like you have anything to talk about with your team's current season.

Yeah you were definitely complaining and it was adorable. Imagine being a young Pats fan who has known nothing but great success and snapping because a couple people made some honest and logical NFL posts 😆

Next time you are wondering why people might enjoy seeing the Pats suffer, take a look in the mirror. I didn’t list Pats fans earlier but your last few posts are a stark reminder of what is probably reason number one.