By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just played Final Fantasy VII Remake

think-man said:

As the title says, i just played the FFVII remake demo at Gamescom, I was super impressed, judging by what i played, this is going to be one hell of a game!!

Few points: game ran well, combat was deep and satisfying, characters interacting felt natural. 

How does Gamescom work? Were you invited or did you buy a ticket?

Around the Network
think-man said:

As the title says, i just played the FFVII remake demo at Gamescom, I was super impressed, judging by what i played, this is going to be one hell of a game!!

Few points: game ran well, combat was deep and satisfying, characters interacting felt natural. 

That's awesome dude! Enjoy Cologne.

Too bad the thread got derailed on incredibly meaningless semantics, usually FF7 threads can become interesting :)

Although the mentioning of Xenosaga does bring a little bit of joy to my heart. 

Mystro-Sama said:
think-man said:

You buy a ticket, was super cheap aswell. Like 10 euros :)

weaveworld said:
think-man said:

Too bad the thread got derailed on incredibly meaningless semantics, usually FF7 threads can become interesting :)

This is my 4th Gamescom, I've made a habit of going every year since moving to the Netherlands. Only a 2.5 hour drive to Gamescom from my house, the GF and I always have a good time :)

think-man said:
weaveworld said:

This is my 4th Gamescom, I've made a habit of going every year since moving to the Netherlands. Only a 2.5 hour drive to Gamescom from my house, the GF and I always have a good time :)

That's a healthy tradition! It's a 2h drive for me but I only went there in '09. I suppose things might have changed a little but good times nonetheless, playing Uncharted 2 as a demo and looking at the first slim ps3's. And having Kölsch und bratwurst of course. 

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
think-man said:

That's a healthy tradition! It's a 2h drive for me but I only went there in '09. I suppose things might have changed a little but good times nonetheless, playing Uncharted 2 as a demo and looking at the first slim ps3's. And having Kölsch und bratwurst of course. 

You can take one of our spare seats next year if you want :P

think-man said:
Mystro-Sama said:

You buy a ticket, was super cheap aswell. Like 10 euros :)

I'm jealous. Thats awesome. E3 should be like that.