By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony aquires "Insomniac Games"

Nice. Hope they get more creative freedom and don’t turn into a Spider-Man/Ratchet studio.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
This is not even slightly Interesting. Why buy a studio that by choice, would only develop for your consoles anways?

In nearly the last ten years they've developed more 3rd party games then games just for Sony. 

Thats a big get.

megaton!!!

I hope they are still obligated to finish Stormland for Oculus... but I wouldn't mind an additional PSVR version.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Xxain said:
This is not even slightly Interesting. Why buy a studio that by choice, would only develop for your consoles anways?

In nearly the last ten years they've developed more 3rd party games then games just for Sony. 

They have had a relationship with SONY that was so close, that all SONY would have to do is just ask them for exclusive stuff. If they wanted to make something exclusive by choice, they would chose PS. So, what is gained from this? 

zorg1000 said:
They also announced Spider Man crossed 13 million

Damn.

They're pretty much like family already, so it's about time lol. I wonder if this means Resistance sequel.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

This makes sense, not shocked at all.

More single ayer games and a resistance 4 ps5 launch game. I need to feel that old ps3 launch majic that was there with resistance 1

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...