By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much would you pay for the game of your dreams?

How much would you pay for your dream game?

$80 4 16.67%

$100 2 8.33%

$120 1 4.17%

$140 1 4.17%

$160 0 0%

$180 0 0%

$200 2 8.33%

$200+ 10 41.67%

The money I was gonna spend on my wife's ring 0 0%

My 401k 4 16.67%

Total:24

Remake of Chrono Trigger with modern cell shaded graphics and voice acting.

MGS1-4 updated for the current gen with David Hayter back as Snake.

I'd still just pay the regular price but they're my dream games.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Dulfite said:

Wow haha. Just Kotor or the lead up to a Bane game?

I’d have liked a Darth Bane game as well. Never read the books though, just the entries on the Wookieepedia some years ago. The history is awesome. The time gap between the Old Republic and the Bane era is big though, so I wouldn’ve imagined KotOR leading into it in some way. Though, doesn’t Kreia at the end of KotOR2 predict Darth Bane and the Rule of Two? Maybe I’m remembering it wrong. I should replay those games.

Seriously I need KotOR-style Star Wars stuff. But EA is EA. It’s not happening. Ironically it’d be the only thing with an EA branding I’d ever consider buying. Disney just needs to take Star Wars away from them, it’d be even better, but that’s a debate for somewhere else.

Anyway to me KotOR and Darth Bane are still canon. Nothing new has come out that contradicts it yet (we’ll just have to wait and see if that rumoured KotOR-era movie/series becomes anything real), and there’s still evidence of them in actual canon sources; the mural depicting Darth Bane’s final battle in Palpatine’s office in Episode III and other, verbal, cues in the prequels and the frigate from KotOR in Rogue One.

super_etecoon said:

To be fair, you're not really using that kidney too much, or you wouldn't really miss it being gone at least...

But would you pay the price to have it removed?

To be honest if such a game gets released I’d rather just pay the €60 if I have the choice lol.

I can't remember end of Kotor and Kotor 2, but Bane finds Revans holocron and learns from him how to do essence transfer. And yeah, Bane actually appeared in one of the shows. He is Def. Canon, which essentially means Revan is too since Bane learned from Revan.

A billion. Of course no one else but me gets to play it. Or even have a look at it.

Hunting Season is done...

Just bought a Saturn and collecting for it is testing my answers lol

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Cerebralbore101 said:
$30,000

And then I'd wait wait 6+ years for it to never come out! :D

If that makes you happy, Kickstarter/Indiegogo is your thing.

Around the Network
Conina said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
$30,000

And then I'd wait wait 6+ years for it to never come out! :D

If that makes you happy, Kickstarter/Indiegogo is your thing.

That was a Star Citizen joke. 

Zoombael said:
A billion. Of course no one else but me gets to play it. Or even have a look at it.

One of my favorite things to do is show someone a game I love.  To watch them play and discover its secrets for the first time.  I just can't imagine wanting to play a game that I wouldn't let anyone else play or look at, let alone paying a billion dollars for the opportunity.  Our minds must be so different. And for the record, I understand your post is completely faceticious...but I'm just responding to the sentiment.

Last edited by super_etecoon - on 16 August 2019

Everquest was my dream game, what did I spend on it.
$60 initial version
8 expansions $30 each = $240
4.5 year subscription, $15 a month = $810

Excluding internet costs (which were a lot on dial-up...) $1,110

Actually you can double that as my wife and I both played together, double expansions, double subscription, double pc upgrades.