By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do people think my username is bad?

I strongly want a name change

Yes , change it I hate your current one 14 56.00%

No , don't change I like it 11 44.00%

Total:25

I really didn't think your username meant anything.... What is it meant to mean? Deluxe... string of numbers, Sega? Is it meant to be a date or what's the story?

I did hear a rumour that some members did have their name changed!! It's a crazy crazy rumour though... and some people didn't even notice it being changed :o

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network

i thought it was just random letters and numbers before sega

I've decided I should make a name change, heres the name I want, SegaSaturnHeart , It actually fits me

And I phraise all consoles, And I believe this should be made ;)

I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

I find all usernames that have a combination of letters and numbers/other characters, and randomly capitalized letters to be silly. I came up with Dulfite when I was playing Battle for Middle Earth 2 and have used it in basically every game and forum since. It sounds like a fantasy name, which is what I wish all gamers went for. Alas.

Dulfite said:

I find all usernames that have a combination of letters and numbers/other characters, and randomly capitalized letters to be silly. I came up with Dulfite when I was playing Battle for Middle Earth 2 and have used it in basically every game and forum since. It sounds like a fantasy name, which is what I wish all gamers went for. Alas.

My username has a meaning, you all just ain't ready to know

*drop gas bomb and disappear*

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

It's iconic at this point

160rmf said:

Let me take a stab at it.

You were 16 years old in 2000 and your name is Roy M. Fernandez.  

You also are allergic to penicillin and are not currently an organ donor.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Dulfite said:

Mostly agreed. Although some numbers at the end certainly aren't an issue for me. You basically need them in a lot of places otherwise you'd have a very tough time finding a username that hasn't already been taken.

Huge high five for playing BFME2 though! I loved that game. Wish we could get another one!

DroidKnight said:
160rmf said:

Let me take a stab at it.

You were 16 years old in 2000 and your name is Roy M. Fernandez.  

You also are allergic to penicillin and are not currently an organ donor.

H-how?

Oh f... Now I am scared

We reap what we sow

Ka-pi96 said:
Dulfite said:

Mostly agreed. Although some numbers at the end certainly aren't an issue for me. You basically need them in a lot of places otherwise you'd have a very tough time finding a username that hasn't already been taken.

Huge high five for playing BFME2 though! I loved that game. Wish we could get another one!

All you do is find fun sounding combinations of letters and make a word out of it, then look online to see if anyone has ever created that name. I really did love that game lol.