By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Should vote for Bernie Sanders and also visit Northern Pakistan, the most beautiful place on Earth and the closest to heaven on Earth. Then again, everyone should visit Northern Pakistan but be respectful and don't throw around trash like dick tourists do.

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 23 November 2019

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

I like Pakistan Himalayan salt lamps.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Likes lamps from a country that sounds pretty!

Is a white Yankee lesbian with no money and no religious head covering who has been invited to Pakistan.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 23 November 2019

deskpro2k3 said:
I like Pakistan Himalayan salt lamps.

I don't think the salt actually comes from Himalayas but rather the 2nd biggest satmine south of Himalayas in Pakistan close to our capital.

Jaicee said:

Is a white Yankee lesbian with no money and no religious head covering who has been invited to Pakistan.

Doesn't know people can't read minds and know she's lesbian and many no religious tourists come to the north plus head coverings can be bought. Also that northern people are more used to tourists and chill towards foreigners. Plus if she goes to Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, her stereotypes about Pakistan will shatter into a million pieces. But some stereotypes like head coverings in other regions is recommended but can definitely come and visit most of Pakistan as long as she is not blatantly disrespecting people like Logan Paul in Japan, should visit my humble hometown as well though not much to see but the best goat and lamb meat and some of the best fruits in the world, plus hospitable people.

Around the Network

Knows that humble towns are the most hospitable kind.

Also should mail the entire travel cost to me, as I have no money.

EDIT: Beat me to the reply button!

Should know that goat meat is one of the best meat, along with lamb meat. Camel and Cow are fine. Chicken is not really meat meat and so aren't fish. But fish is awesome

It's okay to become meat.

Has an avatar that looks like two peacocks gazing longingly at the cosmos

Can’t see the two mirrored peacocks in his avatar