By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Is right about the wrongness. AND. Enjoys his chicken rare, with just a little bit of feathers.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Apparently has peacocks in his avatar that few people can see, but not me, and not even him.

Should come to Quetta and eat the local meat and fruits. Will realise my home city has the best food in the world and meat rocks

Edit: The Hylian commented before me. I need to send one of my eagles to take care of him.

*Whistles

No.56, enjoy your free lunch

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 24 November 2019

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Should know I love meat too, and as a Hylian swordsman, have access to grass that can summon his eagles to do my bidding ever since Twilight Princess.

But for real, you do make north Pakistan sound very nice. Maybe I'll visit when I suddenly have the money necessary to travel the world.

HylianSwordsman said:
Should know I love meat too, and as a Hylian swordsman, have access to grass that can summon his eagles to do my bidding ever since Twilight Princess.

But for real, you do make north Pakistan sound very nice. Maybe I'll visit when I suddenly have the money necessary to travel the world.

Quetta isn't north Pakistan, it's the capital of Balochistan, the south west province of Pakistan and my home. That city has the best fruits and meat. And all of Pakistan is extremely diverse in nature and landscape and beautiful but the north is so damn stunningly beautiful that I think it's the most beautiful place on Earth. My land is a barren mountainous area but I love it.

One of my eagles has gone berserk so cool beans should be careful

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 25 November 2019

Around the Network

is currently freelancing as a travel agent for south west Pakistan, enticing travelers from all over the world to experience its fine fruits and meats

Is harsh on reviews. And is probably right.

Are you one of my eagles... Or coolbeans?

will pass 30,000 posts before the month is out, but it will take posting above his daily average to accomplish this feat.

Coolbeans was taken out by a rogue eagle. Maybe the eagle might like an etecoon. Needs to help me find my rogue eagle before more people die