By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

will forever now be known as Bra Load, at least in my head

Around the Network

Is now the Bra Lord for me

Is a Bob-omb with a bomb. And a bombastic mustache.

Is german I guess. It's a complete guess based on no actual data

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Is german I guess. It's a complete guess based on no actual data

could have looked up my profile, where it clearly states Luxembourg, not Germany

Although, I also do speak German. And French. And Luxembourgish of course.

Around the Network

Has a point and will be rewarded for that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

should know I'm slightly ambivalent about a Metroid 5, if it follows the continuity of Fusion, or at least the format. Super Metroid is the pinnacle of the 2d Metroids and only something as expansive, open, and with as little hand holding as Super would compare. And don't get me started about Sakamoto and Adam Malkovich.

Makes no sense at all. For example, sustains NO damage from getting thrown off a cliff, yet loses one-third of his life force if tossed three feet ON the cliff! How, CE? Hooooooww?!?!

Is explosively Canadian. I'm studying in McGill myself mate.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Is canadian?! With your postingstyle i figured you were american

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.