By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About the Person Above You

Literally made his profile pic into a little bomb. Also has never asked me a question about what makes me vulnerable and what are my short comings

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Probably wouldn't tell us anyway if we asked, or would give something ridiculous that isn't really a weakness.

Wants to go see Cats again.

Doesn't appreciate the hilarity in Cats's degree of awfulness.

Doesn't know that Dolittle was released this year and that, unlike Cats, it's not "so bad it's good" due to an excess of ambition, but just plain bad, as in boring, because it has no soul and isn't funny either on purpose or accidentally.

Around the Network

Wears many banners.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

switched up his avi

Should know my character was a man whose entire family was killed by a serial killer and then he became a serial killer himself. Upon being confronted by a detective, he jumped off a cliff and when he woke up, he was the king of all eagles. Regarding a way to actually defeat my character, I won't tell that because it ruins all the fun but just a hint. No amount of weaponry and offense can do it. Also my character is especially cruel and wouldn't save a dying man if he was right in front of him. And doesn't fight with characters who have died because he physically can't, so no matter how much the little bomb tries to kill me I can't fight back

Doesn't realise that means dying and coming back

Last edited by Eagle367 - on 03 March 2020

Didn't understand me.