By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yo-kai Watch 1 announced for Switch

Article

The original Yo-kai Watch has been announced for Switch in a bit of a strange way. Level-5’s virtual YouTuber, known as Reto-chain, revealed the news regarding the re-release of the 3DS game.

In Reto-chan’s latest video, the Switch Lite is mentioned. She then announces the port after stating that Ni no Kuni and Yo-kai Watch 1 will be playable upon the system’s date of release of September 20. Further information was not shared.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

20th of September release date, extremely expected...

Why's she wearing a TV?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Why's she wearing a TV?

Japan bro.

Maybe I’ll actually try it this time since I can play it on my tv...

Around the Network

Only Level-5 would think the solution to sales decline caused by absurd market saturation would be to rerelease the first game. Also, I get this was probably conceived as a way to revitalize interest to the benefit of 4, especially when it comes to the west (assuming this port gets a timely western release before 4), but given that the gameplay in 4 is wildly different I'm not sure how much this will help on that front.

Snesboy said:
vivster said:
Why's she wearing a TV?

Japan bro.

What the hell am I looking at!? Is he pouring gasoline into her ass?

Ljink96 said:
Snesboy said:

Japan bro.

What the hell am I looking at!? Is he pouring gasoline into her ass?

If you've got 10 minutes, this summarizes the series very well.

Also, he's piloting her ass.

I guess they want to milk this series dry before it fades into complete irrelevancy and obviously they want to use the Switch Lite momentum as well.

P.S. Darling in the Trashxx is just Eureka Seven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Keybladewielder said:

I guess they want to milk this series dry before it fades into complete irrelevancy and obviously they want to use the Switch Lite momentum as well.

P.S. Darling in the Trashxx is just Eureka Seven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I still loved it though. E7 I have yet to watch. It's on the list.