By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you own that can sell online for amount you want or bragging rights show off ?

The most valuable game in my collection is also the worst game in my collection...so bad that it does not even get memed like the other two games in the trilogy it belongs to...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CDI-Philips-ZELDAS-ADVENTURE-Interactive-Zelda-Game-UK-English-Version-/323695957771?epid=56218034&thm=10

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

I don't know much about game value but I do know things like Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dragon Force, Shining Force 3 and Burning Rangers used to sell for a decent amount a few years ago. I think Conker's Bad Fur Day was too. I could easily be overlooking something though because I don't pay much attention to old game or rare game prices. I wouldn't sell these games because I enjoy playing them. I'm not interested in bragging about them either.

My most valuable was probably a copy of Chrono Trigger for the SNES but I sold it in like 2000 for a copy of WU Tang Clan, Roll Cage, and some other PS1 game that I can't even remember.

Also traded in a copy of PS2 Disgaea and Vandal Hearts for a DS Lite and Wii horizontal stand.

Currently, I guess Gravity Rush Remastered is the only game I own worth a little. I lucked out and bought it on day one because I loved the series.

d21lewis said:
My most valuable was probably a copy of Chrono Trigger for the SNES but I sold it in like 2000 for a copy of WU Tang Clan, Roll Cage, and some other PS1 game that I can't even remember.

Also traded in a copy of PS2 Disgaea and Vandal Hearts for a DS Lite and Wii horizontal stand.

Currently, I guess Gravity Rush Remastered is the only game I own worth a little. I lucked out and bought it on day one because I loved the series.

Lost my SNES copy of Chrono Trigger in a bad break up...

*sad music plays*

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

MY PS1 collection includes Kurushi and Final. Rival Schools as well, which is pretty rare. Many others. Haven't ever got around to buying the Discworld Collection though.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Eh. I don't own any old valuable games.

I bought SM64 boxed with manual for £8 in 2012 and then 5 years later sold it for £25. So that was a win I guess.

No real idea of the value of my games, have thousands dating from current gen back to the Atari 2600/800 era.

I own a copy of Fifa2003 for the Gamecube, bet that's worth loads! Also a sealed copy of Zelda Majora's mask promotional disc for the GC, so my collection has ups and downs to it.

I'll never sell any of my games though so their value is just what they mean to me, and that is that I love video games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I do have the EU version of Panzer Dragoon Saga and I think I'll sell it after my next playthrough, as I want to get rid of all my Saturn stuff.

Probably Golden Axe Warrior on Sega Master System. Doom on SNES might also be worth quite a lot.

I have a Xenoblade Chronicles Limited Edition with the Red Classic Controller. It's used. Is that worth a lot?