By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you own that can sell online for amount you want or bragging rights show off ?

Eh. I don't own any old valuable games.

I bought SM64 boxed with manual for £8 in 2012 and then 5 years later sold it for £25. So that was a win I guess.

Around the Network

No real idea of the value of my games, have thousands dating from current gen back to the Atari 2600/800 era.

I own a copy of Fifa2003 for the Gamecube, bet that's worth loads! Also a sealed copy of Zelda Majora's mask promotional disc for the GC, so my collection has ups and downs to it.

I'll never sell any of my games though so their value is just what they mean to me, and that is that I love video games.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

I do have the EU version of Panzer Dragoon Saga and I think I'll sell it after my next playthrough, as I want to get rid of all my Saturn stuff.

Probably Golden Axe Warrior on Sega Master System. Doom on SNES might also be worth quite a lot.

I have a Xenoblade Chronicles Limited Edition with the Red Classic Controller. It's used. Is that worth a lot?

Around the Network

I have the twisted metal 2 comic book somewhere in my garage. I believe the price was for a thousand dollars at one point.

I got the fatal frame 5 special edition on Wii U could be worth abit

Super castlevania 4 on the snes. It's listed on eBay for about £100. I got given it for free when I was a kid. So that was a good win. I paid about 80 quid for Resident Evil 2 on the N64 a few years back. Should get at least 90 for it now but not like I'll ever sell them.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Probably Golden Axe Warrior on Sega Master System. Doom on SNES might also be worth quite a lot.

Are your GAW copy complete?

If it's complete in good condition it's worth a damn lot.

BraLoD said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Are your GAW copy complete?

If it's complete in good condition it's worth a damn lot.

With the box and manual, don't know about other stuff that possibly came with it.

Also, since I don't have a Master System anymore, I'm not sure it's still working or not. But I don't see why it shouldn't, just the battery saves might be gone by now.