By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Plus July Lineup - Detroit: Become Human Deluxe Edition (Includes Heavy Rain) & Horizon Chase Turbo (PES2019 Cancelled)

The Fury said:
Machina said:
My Plus expires in July I think it is, so this was Sony's last chance to impress me enough to renew. To be fair there aren't many games that interest me so it was always going to be a tough ask - I only really joined so that I could play some multiplayer, now I've had my fix I'm happy to let it expire.

Makes sense but we really have to accept we are going to get lackluster offerings for a while until PS5 comes out and the fact most companies are trying to divide their content up to their own subscription services.

Usually it's the opposite. PS+ has only recently got good on PS4. The older the console the more old AAA games there are to put on the service. When PS5 first launches i'm sure we'll get stuck with arcade titles as we did with the PS4 for the first couple of years.

It wasn't until 2018 that we started to get regular full retail games, and 2019 has continued that trend. 2016 and prior the big games were pretty much non-existent.

But the subscription services are a valid point, I imagine the reason we haven't seen many EA games on PS+ this gen is because of EA Access (regardless of it not being on PS4 previously due to Sony's refusal), and now with Ubisoft following suit there games may start to disappear from the service (Though ubisofts subscription is only on PC currently so might not have an affect yet.)

Around the Network
twintail said:
It contains Beyond 2 Souls as well.
All 3 QD games this month

No it doesnt

twintail said:
Pinkie_pie said:

No it doesnt

You're right. I misread the eu announcement which mentions both HR and Beyond.

Seems the latter replaces the former in so.e countries.

You got me all excited so i checked again. I did read the Detroit deluxe description when i downloaded it last night and i was certain i only saw heavy rain

Won't catch me complaining that a sports game from a trash publisher isn't going to be on PS+.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

It went from a decent month because Horizon Chase Turbo is very good to a good month since Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition is a lot better then PES2019.

Around the Network

Finished Detroit: Become Human today I like it gonna replay it pretty soon since I ended up getting all the bad endings.