By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN journalist don't want to play CoD: Modern Warfare because it's too intense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdepjXAU72M&t=27s

They got to see a closed doors demo for MW. I'm pretty hyped for this game now because of how realistic and intense the game apparently is.

Around the Network

Ugh, when idiot journalists say dumb stuff like this it kinda makes me want to buy the game

Back to massacring civilians I see.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Back to massacring civilians I see.

Back to implementing real-life scenarios that are happening in our current time I see.

What I found most weird is the fact that like all 6 of them had the same talking piece.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
What I found most weird is the fact that like all 6 of them had the same talking piece.

They are a hive-mind at this point

Prbly over the top CoD action sprinkled with heavy focused theatrical Hollywood anti war cliches.

Hunting Season is done...

Sounds like these people at IGN dont like changes and expect/want it to be the typical CoD campaign we all already know of or something.

This game wasn't even on my radar but now its near the top of my list and want it even more.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Lol who the fuck Cares about What Four or. Five ign employers likes or dislikes. Those girls probably never played a single cod or realístic Shooter ever. One is a host other reviews things like Pokémon and anime. Is that the people youwant to listen when getting feedback for a realist shooter?

One of them actually reviewed COD WW2

Don't worry! Youtubers will play it and they will be better at it anyway.