By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full New Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intro Sequence Trailer with gameplay, Battle System, Boss Battle ,Tifa and Sephiroth

Tagged games:

 

What do you think

Yas 4 16.67%
 
Yes yes yes yes 14 58.33%
 
OMG 6 25.00%
 
Total:24
AbbathTheGrim said:
HollyGamer said:

Barret are ready for some Anal action 

BINGO!

Spoiler!
It's Cloud though, the one slashing that bunghole. lol

They will perform a double team move and combo LMAO



Around the Network
Ashadelo said:
This game is coming to xbox one?

My bet is that you will eventually see it for NextBox somewhere down the line. Or in worst case scenario, just like it happened with the other announcement of Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, you can expect an Xbox release for sure in a decade or two decades from now.

vivster said:
Should've waited for next gen.

Nope, because Square can now sell it to people for PS4 and then sell it for PS5 and there will be people who will buy it twice. $$$$$$



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

HollyGamer said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

BINGO!

Spoiler!
It's Cloud though, the one slashing that bunghole. lol

They will perform a double team move and combo LMAO



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

NightlyPoe said:
Hiku said:

Tifa:


At the risk of getting mobbed, I'm not a fan of the thigh highs.

I love it.



HollyGamer said:

that screen is official?? LMAO!!! XD

Last edited by Heavenly_King - on 11 June 2019

Around the Network

No it's fake.



AbbathTheGrim said:
Ashadelo said:
This game is coming to xbox one?

My bet is that you will eventually see it for NextBox somewhere down the line. Or in worst case scenario, just like it happened with the other announcement of Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, you can expect an Xbox release for sure in a decade or two decades from now.

vivster said:
Should've waited for next gen.

Nope, because Square can now sell it to people for PS4 and then sell it for PS5 and there will be people who will buy it twice. $$$$$$

Or they can just inserts PS4 disc into PS5 and they are good to go.



bartkuz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

My bet is that you will eventually see it for NextBox somewhere down the line. Or in worst case scenario, just like it happened with the other announcement of Final Fantasy 8 Remastered, you can expect an Xbox release for sure in a decade or two decades from now.

Nope, because Square can now sell it to people for PS4 and then sell it for PS5 and there will be people who will buy it twice. $$$$$$

Or they can just inserts PS4 disc into PS5 and they are good to go.

Not if they come with the Super Ultimate Special Mega Complete GOTY FF7 Remake Edition. :P



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Some people complaining Tifa tits are smaller, they should be glad Japanese(and Korean devs) sill design beautiful female characters, not straight up dudes like western devs today.



CuCabeludo said:
Some people complaining Tifa tits are smaller, they should be glad Japanese(and Korean devs) sill design beautiful female characters, not straight up dudes like western devs today.

Not sure where you are getting that from.  Objectified female characters is pretty much a universal truth in all video games, regardless of where it is made...