By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full New Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intro Sequence Trailer with gameplay, Battle System, Boss Battle ,Tifa and Sephiroth

Tagged games:

 

What do you think

Yas 4 16.67%
 
Yes yes yes yes 14 58.33%
 
OMG 6 25.00%
 
Total:24
AbbathTheGrim said:
Hiku said:

I want to level up Jesse...

I am seriously considering the possibility that the AVALANCHE team or at least some of them will be more fleshed out to the point they may even stick around longer. Of course that would affect THAT scene in the game, but maybe they will work things out and things change a little for some of them, and perhaps Jesse.

No gameplay trailer with Jesse though. :( lol

That's what I'm hoping, but I'm not expecting anything. Having her on the bike looks fun enough for me though. I hope there will be some interesting quests involving her in the game.

But for Aerith it should be fine leveling her in this game, since the whole game will seemingly be set in Midgar.

Tifa:


Less important characters I forgot the names of:



2015:

vs.

2019:

Last edited by Hiku - on 11 June 2019

Around the Network

Ah Tifa... I know my favorite team will be Cloud, Tifa and Vincent Valentine.



Hiku said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I am seriously considering the possibility that the AVALANCHE team or at least some of them will be more fleshed out to the point they may even stick around longer. Of course that would affect THAT scene in the game, but maybe they will work things out and things change a little for some of them, and perhaps Jesse.

No gameplay trailer with Jesse though. :( lol

That's what I'm hoping, but I'm not expecting anything. Having her on the bike looks fun enough for me though. I hope there will be some interesting quests involving her in the game.

But for Aerith it should be fine leveling her in this game, since the whole game will seemingly be set in Midgar.

Tifa:

Wait, wait a second. What am i talking about? What I just wrote is already confirmed. Jesse is not supposed to be on that motorcycle. lol



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkaD5_R_Lus

So I guess what I wrote is something that indeed happens, at least for Jesse.

I don't see the Barret and Co. in a truck during the pursuit in the remake video, but maybe it's just Cloud catching up to them while riding with Jesse.

Tifa looking good, new wallpapers! :D



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Keiji said:

Ah Tifa... I know my favorite team will be Cloud, Tifa and Vincent Valentine.

Insert disc 3 for Vincent.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

Wait, wait a second. What am i talking about? What I just wrote is already confirmed. Jesse is not supposed to be on that motorcycle. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkaD5_R_Lus

So I guess what I wrote is something that indeed happens, at least for Jesse.

I don't see the Barret and Co. in a truck during the pursuit in the remake video, but maybe it's just Cloud catching up to them while riding with Jesse.

Tifa looking good, new wallpapers! :D

Yeah, but I just assumed that Cloud will get his motorcycle earlier in the game. I have a feeling that's not the escape scene we're seeing in the trailer.



Around the Network
Hiku said:

Yeah, but I just assumed that Cloud will get his motorcycle earlier in the game. I have a feeling that's not the escape scene we're seeing in the trailer.

You may be right. But then they risk the Midgar escape feeling like more of the same, but then I guess the bodyguarding Cloud does for the truck would make that scene different enough.

Maybe Midgar will be so opened that you need the bike to move around and random soldiers tend to ambush you while you are driving around getting from point A to point B? Interesting thought.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I don’t like the battle system looks like ff15, and the new orchestration of still more fighting doesn’t have the excitement of the original, but the graphics do look amazing, I was worried they were going full SJW with tifa but she looks cool.
I don’t mind the multiple episodes I think it’s fair since game production is way more expensive, overall I would be very excited if it wasn’t for the battles



AbbathTheGrim said:
Hiku said:

Yeah, but I just assumed that Cloud will get his motorcycle earlier in the game. I have a feeling that's not the escape scene we're seeing in the trailer.

You may be right. But then they risk the Midgar escape feeling like more of the same, but then I guess the bodyguarding Cloud does for the truck would make that scene different enough.

Maybe Midgar will be so opened that you need the bike to move around and random soldiers tend to ambush you while you are driving around getting from point A to point B? Interesting thought.

I am also thinking that the bike may be used as a form of transportation.
And upon closer inspection, it appears to be a different bike than the Shinra bike.

So that second bike may have different features that'll make the chase scene more exciting than just riding on your usual one.



So... you smash the square button to do pointless attacks that does hardly any damage so you can fill up some action bars to do an actual attack? Why? How is that fun? I would respect if more if those spammed square attacks actually did real damage... ugh, good hell. Other than the graphics they completely botched everything about this. I complained for years that they should remake this game.... I would like to take my complaints back, they should have left it alone. Square is such a terrible developer they should have never been trusted with something like this... just makes me sad...



Hiku said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

You may be right. But then they risk the Midgar escape feeling like more of the same, but then I guess the bodyguarding Cloud does for the truck would make that scene different enough.

Maybe Midgar will be so opened that you need the bike to move around and random soldiers tend to ambush you while you are driving around getting from point A to point B? Interesting thought.

I am also thinking that the bike may be used as a form of transportation.
And upon closer inspection, it appears to be a different bike than the Shinra bike.

So that second bike may have different features that'll make the chase scene more exciting than just riding on your usual one.

Damn that is some serious attention you are paying there to make such a nice catch.

Meanwhile I have been busy turning the picture of Tifa you posted into a proper wallpaper lol

3456x1944 resolution :D

https://ibb.co/hLNByC9



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1