By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Leaked E3 trailer: Ninja Theory XBO exclusive Bleeding Edge

Off screen cam footage, so the video quality isn't great, and the sound quality is non-existent, but it's worth a look if your interested.

It's a 4v4 Online MP game with a focus on melee combat, which at a glance, reminds me of a mish-mash of Overwatch, and Power Stone on the Dreamcast.

I don't play games like this regardless of platform, so the unique hook that it's a 4v4 fighting game does nothing to entice me. Video in the link.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fxboxer.sk%2F2019%2F06%2F07%2Fexkluzivne-toto-je-bleeding-edge-prvi-na-svete-mame-trailer%2F

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

MS will probably demand MP from there developers, yawn.

Random_Matt said:

Game was in development since 2014 and NT has multiple teams. Im sure they are working on a SP game.

OP- Game looks really good. I've been wanting to play For honor for a while now but i might just wait for this. Definitely looking forward to this.

Of course MS is gonna make their Devs make multiplayer games

Though I might check it out if it's good

dx11332sega said:
Also this game was made by Ninja theory second team . So we'll have Ninja theory 1st team reveal there game this or next E3?

I know nothing about Ninja Theory having first and second teams, nor anything about that first team working on another game at the same time as this one is being made. I took a quick look, but couldn't find anything to verify this. I'll take your word on it for now.

I did find this very recent story about a Ninja Theory game called Razzer, but to me, it looks as if some of the information it contains may simply be old/inaccurate info about Bleeding Edge.

https://segmentnext.com/2019/04/19/ninja-theorys-leaked-next-game-sounds/

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Interesting. Not really in the line of games I play anymore but I am interested to see more of this game. I only briefly watched the video as the quality is to poor and I rather see it in its 4K glory during the conference. Anyway, I am sure MS is thinking there is always that one asshole who has to spoil something before release.

Looks pretty cool to be honest. More interesting than Overwatch to me due to melee only.

jason1637 said:
Random_Matt said:

Game was in development since 2014 and NT has multiple teams. Im sure they are working on a SP game.

OP- Game looks really good. I've been wanting to play For honor for a while now but i might just wait for this. Definitely looking forward to this.

Yeah, you seem to be really into competitive MP, so this will be right up your alley. I have For Honor sitting on a hard dive, but have yet to try it. It was a PS+ game, which is the only reason i have it.

bananaking21 said:
Of course MS is gonna make their Devs make multiplayer games

Though I might check it out if it's good

That seems to be a popular opinion in some of the comments I looked at scanning at the N4G asylum. It IS interesting that a primarily single-player focused dev is now releasing an MP-only title as their first under the Xbox umbrella. But as has been pointed out already, they apparently have another bun in the oven.

Not really feeling the look and game play, ill pass.

An always online, PVP 4v4v MP focused game?.

Hard pass from me.

If I wanted a PVP based game, with a huge limitation for combat, I'd play modded TF2 maps or literally anything else that allowed for certain weapons per match.

I expected something along the lines of another SP game, not a safe played trend chasing MP PVP game. 

Guess I'll be waiting another 4-5 years till NT make something else, that hopefully won't be always online, MP, PVP based.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"