By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding Releasing November 8th - New Trailer Just Streamed

DAY 1 !!
i will pre-order it in the next few days.

There's a lot of passion in this game, all the trailers are wonderful.

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

Around the Network

Stunning. Might get this day one.

Finally a worthwhile trailer for this game. It seems interesting to say the least, I'm still not sold but now I'm looking forward to first hands impressions we're bound to have soon.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 29 May 2019

Signature goes here!

I'm a Character Artist of eight years. I work with a lot of tech long before it makes it to games (mainly portrait/still life, as I don't dabble in animation anymore), but.....

...what this man has achieved has completely floored me. Not that these characters are the best I've seen (far from it in my line of work), but on consoles? I'm speechless that there are things like this in motion on a box far less powerful than the most high-specked thing I own.

Graphically the game looks stunning. The different scenery looks good too but the gameplay looks pretty mediocre. Hopefully they release a video going into more detail about how the gameplay.

Around the Network

Game of the year 2019, +90 meta here! Sony, make one big contract whit kojima, assure some "kojima exclusives" for the next 15 years.

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

haxxiy said:

I've no idea what's going on, but I need this game.

Edit - OMG, the fetus collector's edition!

The $250 CAD price tag on that is kinda funny. Not ha ha funny. In my part of the country, that would run about $285 with taxes. Looks like you get a lot, but it's so humongous. Did I mention it's freaking expensive? Steelbook Special Edition will do. Do want the baby in a jar though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The most amazing thing for me is those characters and the actors behind them.

What a fucking insane Cast, Sony pumpex Money in this like crazy. Graphics are insane too. Cant wait to see What Next gen graphics Will BE this E3

I am sorry but this game looks subpar compared to Metal Gear Survive. It is obvious now that the magic of Metal Gear was in Konami all along and not in Kojima.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1