By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Witcher 3 revealed for the Switch!

At 240P/sub 20 fps. Let's be realistic here.

User Banned For Post By ~PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 28 May 2019

Around the Network

This and breath of the wild are my favorite games of the last 20 years. Just started a new game plus. And would buy this again on switch without hesitation

Lryu222 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sG21EKGxw

Witcher 3 Switch footage.

Lol.

Didn't you know Hellblade Switch port ?

The game on PS4 for me wasn't impressive, either game, history or graphics. But if they manage to port to Switch and have a good presentation that would be impressive.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I can't understand What made some people upset and furious.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Nuvendil said:
That would be...unexpected for sure.

However, I notice these are all Japanese. So my first thought is...well my first thought is elaborate fake. But my second thought is, it will be a streamed game.

Can't you read chinese ?

They use simple kanji.

cycycychris said:
Nuvendil said:

However, I notice these are all Japanese. So my first thought is...well my first thought is elaborate fake. But my second thought is, it will be a streamed game.

That's Chinese; for if its streaming. We have physical editions in China and France so far. Doubt they'd do a physical release on a streaming version. There is also the fact that there is yet any streaming outside of Japan. 

Ah, well that's what I get for not reading carefully and just checking the images :P

And no, I can read neither Japanese nor Chinese.  Both use Kanji so I simply mistook it for Japanese at a glance.

And yeah, I could imagine a physical box with a code for the streamed version.  They already sell empty boxes so why not?  But that wouldn't be the case in France though so that is an interesting additional piece of evidence 

Nuvendil said:

Huh, I hadn't even thought about that. If it comes out that way, it'd be inmmensly dissapointing, especially considering other games are ported no problem.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Nuvendil said:

Huh, I hadn't even thought about that. If it comes out that way, it'd be inmmensly dissapointing, especially considering other games are ported no problem.

Well I only brought it up because this is a current gen open world game with a lot going on.  A port would be an enormous undertaking.

Nuvendil said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Well I only brought it up because this is a current gen open world game with a lot going on.  A port would be an enormous undertaking.

I don't know. Skyrim and BotW prove that such games can work on the Switch. It depends on whoever makes the port, which version is used to port it and the efford dedicated to it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nuvendil said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Can't you read chinese ?

They use simple kanji.

cycycychris said:

That's Chinese; for if its streaming. We have physical editions in China and France so far. Doubt they'd do a physical release on a streaming version. There is also the fact that there is yet any streaming outside of Japan. 

Ah, well that's what I get for not reading carefully and just checking the images :P

And no, I can read neither Japanese nor Chinese.  Both use Kanji so I simply mistook it for Japanese at a glance.

And yeah, I could imagine a physical box with a code for the streamed version.  They already sell empty boxes so why not?  But that wouldn't be the case in France though so that is an interesting additional piece of evidence 

Tip for you.

When you have just Kanji it's likely Chinese. Japanese would have some hiragana or katakana.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."